Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Oh dandybrush - that photo with both their heads in the food bag is too much. We've chased Max round the house with an empty chip bag on his head once, was so funny and cute. Sounds awful, but really was very cute.

KTB: there's some serious seal ears going on there, but your dogs are so compliant! Elbie's face really is priceless!

Edited by Max#1

Those are some pretty unhappy looking doggies KTB! :laugh: Our doggies never seem to realise we are only doing it for their own good.

dandybrush - Those pics of Willow and Raz are so cute!!!!

Thank you, KA :)

Time really flies, I can't believe my 'little' Hoover turned one today. Like Elbie, he got a carrot cake.

hooverone01.jpg

Licking his lips

hooverone02.jpg

Elbie was afraid of the sparking candle but Little Hoover is fearless :)

hooverone03.jpg

hooverone04.jpg

Happy Birthday Little Hoover! :)

See you & Kuma tomorrow, KA :)

• 2 weeks later...

The day I thought would never came, finally came. Elborino finally passed silver level obedience :) Fourth time lucky I guess :laugh:

DSC06524.jpg

Next week, he and Hoover (who passed silver his first time) move into Gold Obedience class together with Clastic's clever doggy Mars - who also passed silver his first time :)

Look out for Feb and the Flyball Nationals! I can't guarantee Daisy will be there, but Max and I will!!

Woo hoo! We'll be starting flyball in a couple of weeks! Even if we're not ready by Feb, we'll be there cheering you guys on! :D

Miss Daisy is also very very cute!!!

Looking forward to seeing a photo of Cousin Mars with his ribbon and certificate. :provoke:

As requested by KTB. :D

Mars wasn't too happy I made him get up from doing nothing to pose with his certificate. :p

6016760829_f15ea0a56c.jpg

Edited by Clastic