Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Ziggy looks so pleased with himself in the last photo! I love the intense look on his face - I can't believe you managed to capture that! I wish I could capture moments like that with Max - I'd put that first one of Ziggy up on the wall - its great!

Here's a picture of Daisy. The name has stuck, and it does suit her.

I'm working from home today and I expected they'd be playing all day - but have been snoozing since 9.30. No excuse for me not to get any work done!

post-35830-0-97269700-1313541291_thumb.jpg

post-35830-0-48049200-1313541300_thumb.jpg

I'm home for today too. Ziggy has been snoozing steadily since breakfast!

Daisy is soooooo cute. Make sure you take heaps of photos of her!

*runs off to steal Daisy*

Not only is she cute, but she's the easiest puppy I have ever lived with! For the first week she peed everywhere, but since then she's been a dream to toilet train. She never cries when we put her in her crate. She's been sleeping through the night since day three. She's quiet, non-demanding, loves Max, loves the OH (he's quite taken with her too), responds well to training.... She has been the complete opposite of Max as a puppy!

She's only just over 11 weeks now so hasn't started teething yet - so we'll see how it goes then! I hope this doesn't mean she's going to be a terror when she gets older!

And she's having a good effect on Max. Last night I was trying to get her familiar with the nail clippers, of course including Max as well. He actually let me cut all of his nails in one go (if she's getting it done, he wants it too!). You could see he was nearly exploding cause he hates it, but if she's having it done..... I made sure to praise him a lot and give him extra treats!

And she's having a good effect on Max. Last night I was trying to get her familiar with the nail clippers, of course including Max as well. He actually let me cut all of his nails in one go (if she's getting it done, he wants it too!). You could see he was nearly exploding cause he hates it, but if she's having it done..... I made sure to praise him a lot and give him extra treats!

Hehehe, so cute.

Mine are like this too. Ava doesn't like getting brushed and is hard to get to stay still. But if I brush Satch first (who loves it), all of a sudden Little Miss wants in on the action :laugh:

My name's Hoover. I'm bored. No one will play with me. Today the humans took Elbie to Dog School and I was left at home All By Myself with nothing but a Kong Wobbler. They also make me sit in the car when Elbie does agility because they say that I'm too young. Also, Elbie just punched me in the face. :p

IMAG0292.jpg

Hi Hoover,

Mindy here, if my humans did that to me I would be sure to get revenge on them by ripping down their trees and bushes and digging up their yard. Apparently humans don't appreciate having craters that extend to china in ther yards can you believe? And they actually like having the branches hanging on the trees- personally I think they're are way more exciting when I'm dangling off them or burying them in the yard.

Humans are really very easy to train, you just do the above a few times and instead of being left alone All By Yourself, you get to go with a dog walker and play wioth lots of nice friends or get a really big juicy bone to keep you happy for hours.

Anyway you're lucky you don't have to go to agility, its really very tedious, the humans insist you have to do all these jumps and then run over some stuff and thru tunnels and the like. At least you get given lots of treats and get to play tug games.

Here I am looking veyr innocent (its so easy to fool the humans!)

post-31284-0-71796600-1313551057_thumb.jpg

Hi Roo,

I have trained them to give me beef thigh bones- you know the ones that look like dinosaur bones?

They are cut right down the middle so I can spend ages licking out the marrow. Its fattening but its not like i;m watching my weight :p

I also get kangaroo tails which are very tasty (gross to look at though) and last me quite a while.

I also get whole rabbit carcasses but admittedly they don't last as long.

Woof,

Mindy

Hi Hoover,

Mindy here, if my humans did that to me I would be sure to get revenge on them by ripping down their trees and bushes and digging up their yard. Apparently humans don't appreciate having craters that extend to china in ther yards can you believe? And they actually like having the branches hanging on the trees- personally I think they're are way more exciting when I'm dangling off them or burying them in the yard.

Humans are really very easy to train, you just do the above a few times and instead of being left alone All By Yourself, you get to go with a dog walker and play wioth lots of nice friends or get a really big juicy bone to keep you happy for hours.

Anyway you're lucky you don't have to go to agility, its really very tedious, the humans insist you have to do all these jumps and then run over some stuff and thru tunnels and the like. At least you get given lots of treats and get to play tug games.

Here I am looking veyr innocent (its so easy to fool the humans!)

post-31284-0-71796600-1313551057_thumb.jpg

Hi Mindy

Your life sounds great! Elbie gets all the attention - it took him four times to pass Silver and I passed the first time but the Humans made a big deal when Elbie passed! Also, three days after Elbie passed Silver, he did this:

DSC06529.jpg

I only helped a little - despite what the video footage says ...

• 4 weeks later...

We were told about these cool tug leashes that are perfect for agility. So a few of us chipped in together to have leashes shipped from the US :)

Elbie got "Bandanna Picnic" because red is his colour and Hoover got "What a Hoot" because orange is his colour.

martingale01.jpg

martingale02.jpg

martingale03.jpg

martingale04.jpg

martingale05.jpg

martingale06.jpg

martingale07.jpg

martingale08.jpg

martingale09.jpg

martingale10.jpg

They look unimpressed but they seem to be pretty happy with them - it certainly makes going for a walk quite simple in the morning.

OH had to go to the office for a few hours today. Elbie waited by the door for ages.

*heart melts* There's nothing quite like a loyal dog!

Weasels could hear OH was about to emerge this morning, so he stood with his nose in the edge of the door wagging his tail. The Fox was lying in her sphinx position pointed at the door too, but just as I got up to get the camera, OH opened the door and ruined my shot :(

On the plus side, they'll probably do it again next weekend...

Updated photos of Max and Daisy!

And a little video....

Max didn't even think twice the first time we took him to the water. He was in, and off.

She, on the other hand, is not so impressed with being wet. Though was very mystified with Max heading off for a swim!

post-35830-0-05743800-1317035622_thumb.jpg

post-35830-0-71854500-1317035635_thumb.jpg