Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

love seeing pics of your pair ktb

here is my mud monster she has moved into our backyard with all this rain

Willow is so cute! Did you give her a bath? Usually if Ava gets muddy (which she always does in rain) I just dry her off with a towel then wait for the mud to fall off, which is does after an hour or two.

Can I just say I LOVE your pups. OMG they are just soo darn adorable. Do they go to doggie school?

Thank you! We love them, too. They go to agility at Belconnen Dog Obedience Club. We went to obedience every Sunday for the last year but decided to take a break from obedience last term. They also have doggy play dates with Mars, Pepper, Ava, Satchmo, Kuma and Shandy. Are you at BDOC, too? :)

• 3 weeks later...

My two joined a Canberra DOLer doggy play date this morning. They had never met any of the other dogs before and there were HEAPS of strange dogs at the park today - but they had an absolute ball. I was very pleased with how well-behaved they were. I also loved the dog park with the trees and grass. It's the nicest one I've been to so far.

Here is the last video of the doggies at the beach. Elbie swims in this one. The song starts in the middle and the video ends with footage of them trotting around the beach early this morning just before we pack up to drive back to Canberra.

betsy - they are tired! They've been unconscious for much of today :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Some photos.

Dogs keeping me company while I read my Kindle Fire on the couch

coscoblanket01.jpg

The dogs love sleeping on the couch on top of their Costco doggy blankets. Behold all the toys that Hoover has taken up onto the couch.

coscoblanket02.jpg

Hoover and Hippo

coscoblanket03.jpg

Dogs at the dog park today. Elbie's posture makes me laugh.

expectant.jpg

Hoover can totally reach the top of the crate (as you can see), but he will stand at the crate and stare longingly at Monkey and Orca

longing01.jpg

I gave him Monkey but he was immediately back and staring at Orca

longing02.jpg

Edited by koalathebear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just some random photos from today, this was after a good brush and a play, but it was still hard to get him to sit still for long!

8728cdfc.jpg

7fa3667e.jpg

3d88c65f.jpg

And finally, a yawn then he got up and left.......

ed1f83e1.jpg