Good Vibes Needed Please

Chicken

Thanks everyone.

I am going to call and check on the little one before I go to bed and again in the morning and hopefully pick her up tomorrow sometime.

Thank you for all your thoughts for Fern and I. She is a special little girl who I love dearly and never want anything like this so happen again.

I have never been so scared in my life.

Sending healing vibes to Fern. Please let us know how is she tomorrow.

How lucky you were that these very nice girls found her and went from house to house trying to find her owner. They have good karma due.

I wish I had the foresight to find out more about these 2 girls, I want to give them something to show my appreciation to them. They know where I live, so I am hoping that they come back to me, but I doubt it.

Not too many 18-20 year old girls wouldn't mind getting shat all over just to help try and get a little lost dog home. I am so glad they did.

This morning I rang the vets again and she is comfortable but they said she still hasn't gone wees and I need to watch out for that. They said they can feel her bladder so there isn't a problem, but they would rather she weed soon.

MissMolly, your sig pic is making me tear up again, Fern looks a bit like the dog on the far right laying with her head on her paws.

I'm just a big sook when it comes to my girls :)

All I need to remember is that she is ok and I can pick her up and hold her in my arms today.

Thinking of emailing the ex to let him know, we haven't spoken at all for a few months, but she was his dog too. And we did part on good terms and we friends for ages after we split.

MissMolly, your sig pic is making me tear up again, Fern looks a bit like the dog on the far right laying with her head on her paws.

I'm just a big sook when it comes to my girls :)

All I need to remember is that she is ok and I can pick her up and hold her in my arms today.

Thinking of emailing the ex to let him know, we haven't spoken at all for a few months, but she was his dog too. And we did part on good terms and we friends for ages after we split.

The girl on the far right is my Miss Lily...

I am so happy to hear that you will be picking Fern up and bringing her home today..