Lab National

Tapua

Well off to my first Lab National ever with our first home bred baby boy, his mum and his future wife. Tua the mum is also competing in CCD. Obedience is my prefered dog sport but hey gotta give the National a go eh! :mad

Best luck to everyone competing and I'll be there with camera in hand looking at the boys for future stud options. Which to me is the best part of going to a speciality show. :cry:

You and me both, MM. I told myself i wasn't going to miss one again and look at this!! :eek: Damn work, must you always get in the way??

Anyway, good luck to everyone, especially Labs and her show team!! I shall be there in spirit. It's a fantastic show and i would expect a big turnout being over in Sydney.

Edited by Gottalovealab

You and me both, MM. I told myself i wasn't going to miss one again and look at this!! :laugh: Damn work, must you always get in the way??

Anyway, good luck to everyone, especially Labs and her show team!! I shall be there in spirit. It's a fantastic show and i would expect a big turnout being over in Sydney.

I agree, if only they were held during the school holidays

Please post and let us know how you go.

Edited by mercedes