Urgent Call For Help

Steve

Excellent Newfsie.

Maybe if you contact Steve about signing up as a carer for Pacers and PM your contact details we will be able to get on to you if it is needed. We're all very hopeful that these dogs will be back with their owner sooner rather than later. :eek:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the breeder was contactable then they would have been called as is done with the all the cases going to ADR and MDBA. Whats with the posts? Geees Louise, didnt see your hands raised.

Is this aimed at me? No I didn't raise my hand because when I saw this it was already posted that the dogs had been sorted, however, I don't have the facilities to take in a pregnant bitch and a dog aggressive dog, nor do I have the desire to.

OK, I didn't see what you said here but have been made aware it could have referred to me not offering to help and not being a member of Pacers? Sunshine you don't NEED to be a member of pacers to help people and you don't need to make things public to be SEEN to be helping people. You have no idea what I may or may not have offered or done so please, if you have a problem with me then say so.

Another drop off point for donations is here as per post regarding the fire in Wagga.....

Graeme Lyons

255 Bourke St Wagga... :mad

This appears to be a different family.

Hmmm, strange - it all had the same childrens names and ages listed in the notice here.

Sad to think there are so many fires lately - comes with winter :)

Another drop off point for donations is here as per post regarding the fire in Wagga.....

Graeme Lyons

Hmmm, strange - it all had the same childrens names and ages listed in the notice here.

Very strange - when I spoke with the lady this morning she knew nothing of this and told me she had no knowledge of someone in Bourke street collecting on her behalf.

Very strange. The only fire reported on the news for that night was a mother and children and all that was lost was the garage.

No this one was a total loss - no doubt about that bit.

Graeme Lyons

Very strange - when I spoke with the lady this morning she knew nothing of this and told me she had no knowledge of someone in Bourke street collecting on her behalf.

That is strange.....hopefully it isn't a bogus person trying to rip people off.

The notice said it was a friend of the lady (whose house burnt downs ) sister. So fire victims sisters friend. Did that make sense?

just disregard it, better to be safe than sorry.....

Edited by matty

The referral came from the department of housing who told me before I got anywhere near speaking with her or helping her that it was a total loss.She confirmed this when I spoke with her and she was on speaker phone in the office of the department of housing at our first phone conversation. She has been unable to live in the house since then and the housing dept have helped her with accommodation in a caravan park with her 5 kids. This morning I spoke with her again and questioned her re the address for donations as posted above and she knew nothing of this and said she didnt know anyone who lived in Bourke street. Then several hours later I met with her landlord who told me that the tenant had lost everything but the house was insured. The landlord has helped her in finding more accommodation and given her references etc. When she has a new address she intends to go to the salvos and St Vinnies to ask them for some help with furniture etc.

This lady still cant find accommodation for her and her kids to be able to get out of a cabin at the caravan park but on Tuesday I dropped off some food and some other stuff for her and for her dogs. - Thank You Eukanuba!

This morning I had a call for help from someone via a nurse in Wagga base hospital who's dog hasn't been fed for 3 days and she needs someone to go and feed and water the dog [which is deaf]

while she is in hospital for the next couple of weeks. Our fire victim has put her hand up to do this job for us even though she doesn't even have a car.

This lady still cant find accommodation for her and her kids to be able to get out of a cabin at the caravan park but on Tuesday I dropped off some food and some other stuff for her and for her dogs. - Thank You Eukanuba!

This morning I had a call for help from someone via a nurse in Wagga base hospital who's dog hasn't been fed for 3 days and she needs someone to go and feed and water the dog [which is deaf]

while she is in hospital for the next couple of weeks. Our fire victim has put her hand up to do this job for us even though she doesn't even have a car.

Steve that is fantastic. You never know where help will come from. :D

Steve that is fantastic. You never know where help will come from. :D

Yes I was pretty impressed.