Geelong & District Kennel Club

It is on the corner of Carr St and Breakwater Road (the opposite end of Carr St to the Sunday market. Everything is in a pretty small area so you should be able to find the group 1 ring easily

ETA - there is also a gate to get in off the rail trail where there is parking

Edited by helen

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it still hadn't arrived so I called and Lola is number 161.

Is anyone able to scan me the map as I am not sure where to go being my first show.

Its at the Geelong Show grounds. Off the Princess Highway at Ford/whatever dealership and continue down until the road does a bit of a bend and you are there. :o

I will put better details later if someone else does not.

Are you sure you mean the ford dealer?

Just past Kardinia park i think is where you mean, turn left at the corner where Red rooster and opposite is a hyundai dealer, follow that road, PAST the ford dealer, then past a Toyota dealer, keep going just past vicroads over the train tracks round the bend and you are there.

Although I think littlehoot meant a map of the grounds though? Not 100% sure though,

im not going :rofl:

Heidi can not for the life of me think of the dealership name, think it starts with G, but one brand rolls in to the next. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well it still hadn't arrived so I called and Lola is number 161.

Is anyone able to scan me the map as I am not sure where to go being my first show.

Its at the Geelong Show grounds. Off the Princess Highway at Ford/whatever dealership and continue down until the road does a bit of a bend and you are there. :rofl:

I will put better details later if someone else does not.

Are you sure you mean the ford dealer?

Just past Kardinia park i think is where you mean, turn left at the corner where Red rooster and opposite is a hyundai dealer, follow that road, PAST the ford dealer, then past a Toyota dealer, keep going just past vicroads over the train tracks round the bend and you are there.

Although I think littlehoot meant a map of the grounds though? Not 100% sure though,

im not going :rofl:

Heidi can not for the life of me think of the dealership name, think it starts with G, but one brand rolls in to the next. :rofl::):rofl:

Did you mean Geoof Hayles Hyundai dealer? That is on the corner.

Can anyone atleast give me an idea where group 1 is?

it can vary - last couple of times I've been there they were in a different ring each

time but they are all very close to each other.

all the dog judging is in the same area .... you won't be able to miss Group 1 ....

Yes 8 o'clock would be fine but we only live about half an hour away and we probably won't get ther until 10- 10:30.

Our first number in dogs is 142 and that is Int. I would check with the Secretay when you get there because our youngest girl is in Minor puppy bitch and her number is 154?????

Yes 8 o'clock would be fine but we only live about half an hour away and we probably won't get ther until 10- 10:30.

Our first number in dogs is 142 and that is Int. I would check with the Secretay when you get there because our youngest girl is in Minor puppy bitch and her number is 154?????

On no dont tell me that. I will try and get hold of him today. Maybe she is 151 then.

Onnies thankyou for that.

Hi Puglvr.

Been meaning to call, but still working on the bloody cattery!!!

I was thinking about coming for a looksee tomorrow, that's if Terry isn't too tired (last night shift tonight).

Did someone say the market was on too?? :rofl: That's a bonus.

I'll give you a call today sometime and hope you're home :rofl:

Theresa

Can anyone tell me if a Tan and white minor Tenterfield was entered , ???? if so how did he go ??? any Tenterfields at all entered ?? Elsa, how did you go with your kids ??? i dont want to know much do i :rofl::laugh: Lou, how did you go ???

Yes tentie was there, nothing in group :laugh:

Group 2

BIG: Smooth Foxie

RUBIG: Wire Foxie

Baby: Smooth Foxie

Minor: Bull Terrier

Puppy..um?

Junior: RUBIG

Inter: ?

Aus Bred: Bedlington

Im pleased to say my little minor girl beat her mum for her first points in her first time in minor (minus a bit of coat :rofl: lol!!)

Open: BIG

Edited by Missymoo

Yes tentie was there, nothing in group :laugh:

Group 2

BIG: Smooth Foxie

RUBIG: Wire Foxie

Baby: Smooth Foxie

Minor: Bull Terrier

Puppy..um?

Junior: RUBIG

Inter: ?

Aus Bred: Bedlington

Im pleased to say my little minor girl beat her mum for her first points in her first time in minor (minus a bit of coat :rofl: lol!!)

Open: BIG

Intermediate: Aussie dog (Karen's)

Let's see if I can get this right....

Group 3

BIG & Open - GSP

RUBIG (also Open) - ESS

BABY - German Wirehair

MINOR - ESS

PUPPY - Golden Retriever

JUNIOR, INTER & AUSBRED - somewhere in here there was a Gordon & a Flat Coat, sorry.