Hip Dysplasia ,i Don't Know What To Do...help

bridie

Just catching up on the thread, great news to hear the lil dog has lost some weight. Two things come to mind....little dogs cannot open fridges or prepare their meals......and human emotions cannot be attributed to dogs. It might shock the OP that in their vatied diet, my dogs have a fast day occasionally. In the wild dogs didnt eat regularly, again it is a human behaviour attributed to dogs.

I wish the OP all the best. Hopefully this loss will be the start of many happy weigh ins.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just catching up on the thread, great news to hear the lil dog has lost some weight. Two things come to mind....little dogs cannot open fridges or prepare their meals......and human emotions cannot be attributed to dogs. It might shock the OP that in their vatied diet, my dogs have a fast day occasionally. In the wild dogs didnt eat regularly, again it is a human behaviour attributed to dogs.

I wish the OP all the best. Hopefully this loss will be the start of many happy weigh ins.

What is Op matey?

Yeah can't be in the Piggy Pen all her life,since all raw she does not gulp & gutz it all down,actually chews for 3 hours on a single bone.....I'm amazed ......at the difference in the barf.....10/10 for me

Edited by bridie

What is Op matey?

Yeah can't be in the Piggy Pen all her life,since all raw she does not gulp & gutz it all down,actually chews for 3 hours on a single bone.....I'm amazed ......at the difference in the barf.....10/10 for me

OP means Original Poster [starter of the thread]