Junee May 28/29/30

SwaY

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me all three days. Take the wet weather gear for Saturday!! And layers of clothes.

:shrug: Will do, not so nice weather !!!!

Remember the year it was snowing everywhere and the chill factor was -9 at Junee :(

:laugh: That BBJ has one in every class that gets through :D

Stay handy for Cavs BMP, I even have two that are the same colour as Magic! :shrug:

Hounds are same ring and I can probably help with Specials if you need another handler. Ask BMP about the time I nearly launched a Havanese taking off at Whippet pace though. :laugh:

Stay handy for Cavs BMP, I even have two that are the same colour as Magic! :(

Hounds are same ring and I can probably help with Specials if you need another handler. Ask BMP about the time I nearly launched a Havanese taking off at Whippet pace though. :shrug:

That's ok, I will just give you my Cavalier that moves at Whippet pace! :laugh:

We'll be coming in later than Toy folk so may end up setting behind some of you I suppose. The Canberra Sighthound Mafia will occupy two Oztrail Compacts.

We'll be easy to find.. two Borzoi, one Whippet and a floor rug (Minor Afghan pup)

I recall the space ringside wasn't overly generous but after a while I get my country showgrounds confoozled. :laugh:

Edited by poodlefan

I've just packed the car ready for tomorrow. It's drizzling and cold and I've worked out that it's a 3 hour 47 minute drive to Junee from home. OH (with his fluffy socks on in front of the fire with a book) is curious why I would leap out of bed in the dark, muscle a reluctant IW into the vehicle to go to a show. He has severe reservations about my idea of fun.

Isn't it funny just how shortsighted some people are?

I've just packed the car ready for tomorrow. It's drizzling and cold and I've worked out that it's a 3 hour 47 minute drive to Junee from home. OH (with his fluffy socks on in front of the fire with a book) is curious why I would leap out of bed in the dark, muscle a reluctant IW into the vehicle to go to a show. He has severe reservations about my idea of fun.

Some people really don't appreciate the finer things in life. ;)

Some people really don't appreciate the finer things in life. ;)

I agree!

Somehow (despite the cold/wet weather) a cabin right on the beach and one of Australia's largest fishing tackle stores over the road from the showground seemed to be too good to pass up this weekend ;) :rofl:

Edited by Aziah

On the upside Hounds are after Toys so at least you'll only have to leave at dawn rather than an hour before :stupid: