Junior And Tiny

GSD4ME4EVA

Today we had to make the heartbreaking decision to finally ease the pain and suffering of two of our much loved dogs. Junior a eight and half year old male rottweiler who had cancer and tiny a jack russell cross that was 20 years old this month. She had suffered with strokes, blindness, arthritis etc and we peacefully put them to sleep today together.

Tiny and Junior were buried together at my friends property, where they will be together forever. It has been a decision we had made along time ago, but like everything you put it off again and again, until finally you can no longer leave the situation and you have to do it.

God speed Junior, run free with your dad Zues, friend Kai (my beloved Kai),Zoe, and Tiny chase all the doors you want, you know what I mean. You were one of the best tinners, alias grumpy old sl*t, but most of all my slugga or slug. Love you Junior and Tiny meet you at the bridge when its my turn. Love you forever Louise (mum to tinners auntie to Junior)

Junior and his father were the only two rotties that I have ever really loved and they will be missed forever by myself. R.I.P Love you

:whip::whip::eek: :D

9573.jpg

I just don't have the words for you sweetheart...................... :eek:

jack russell cross that was 20 years old this month.

What are you feeding them :whip:

An UNBELIEVABLE innings darlin................................... :D The only consolation, Rainbow Bridge :rofl:

God Speed

Take Care

God Bless

Love

Riles

:whip:

RIP Babies

:whip::whip: You made the unselfish decision, its so hard to let them go, we want them here with us - and for you to lose two in one go, must be heartbreaking.

"WHAT THE CATERPILLAR CALLS THE END OF THE WORLD -

THE MASTER CALLS A BUTTERFLY"

speed your way across the bridge handsome Junior and Tiny, where you are young and healthy again.

hugs from all of us

fifi

• 3 weeks later...