Dog Name Tags

RubyStar

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love THESE ones!

Beautiful! I had a look at etsy before and saw some nice ones like these, but these ones are magnificent!

they might be the same one! I emailed because 1000markets won't ship outside US and the tag maker (Nancy) directed me towards her etsy site which DOES ship to Australia. I can't wait until our tag arrives - they look so beautiful!

I love THESE ones!

Beautiful! I had a look at etsy before and saw some nice ones like these, but these ones are magnificent!

they might be the same one! I emailed because 1000markets won't ship outside US and the tag maker (Nancy) directed me towards her etsy site which DOES ship to Australia. I can't wait until our tag arrives - they look so beautiful!

I just emailed the seller to ask if they ship to Australia! Doh!

Do you have her etsy shop address? I am quite interested in purchasing these ones: http://www.1000markets.com/users/wwwurbanp...products/332631

Rubystar: it's here :D

http://www.urbanpuppy.etsy.com/

She's probably going to get quite a few queries from us

Mine should arrive in 2 weeks!

What ones did you order? :)

We ordered this one:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/48856637/sterl...er-handmade-pet

It will have an E on the front and on the back "Elbie" plus our phone # :thumbsup: We found out that in the ACT, dogs have to wear their ugly yellow plastic tags and there's no help for it so we didn't bother putting his registration number on it. We did clip his tag though so it's not a loop that can snag on things and it just hangs from his collar.

I feel guilty though, dog toys are for the dog but a tag like this? It's just bling for us to enjoy ;) He wouldn't know the difference!

I feel guilty though, dog toys are for the dog but a tag like this? It's just bling for us to enjoy ;) He wouldn't know the difference!

That's exactly right, I wanted pretty bling to make them look spiffy :) I don't really care about the information, as my dogs rarely wear their name tag anyway! (Bad mummy!)

Nice choice!

I'm going to need new collars (and of COURSE matching leads!) to go with the new name tags :)

Of course they do! :D What are you going to get? ;)

I don't know :thumbsup:

The ones I have had my heart set on for ages are going to cost like $120 for the 2 of them including postage. A bit steep for my bank account!

That's exactly right, I wanted pretty bling to make them look spiffy :) I don't really care about the information, as my dogs rarely wear their name tag anyway! (Bad mummy!)

Nice choice!

Hee! Thanks. I wanted to buy more than one but: (1) I only have one puppy; and (2) he can only wear one tag at a time so it would be extravagant to buy more than one ;)

That's exactly right, I wanted pretty bling to make them look spiffy :( I don't really care about the information, as my dogs rarely wear their name tag anyway! (Bad mummy!)

Nice choice!

Hee! Thanks. I wanted to buy more than one but: (1) I only have one puppy; and (2) he can only wear one tag at a time so it would be extravagant to buy more than one :p

Naaaaah, I don't see that logic, sorry! :eat: I have 4 slip leads for 2 dogs and am STILL tempted to buy 2 more from CleanRun just because they have free shipping :rofl: :p

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I love THESE ones!

I just emailed the seller to ask if they ship to Australia! Doh!

Do you have her etsy shop address? I am quite interested in purchasing these ones: http://www.1000markets.com/users/wwwurbanp...products/332631

I ordered a couple of tags from Urban Puppy a while back.

Nancy emailed me to say she noticed I had ordered large size clips and wondered if I had big dogs, hence she recommended bigger tags.

I offered to pay more but she said it wasn't necessary :eek:

This is fantastic customer service and I highly recommend Urban Puppy tags :D :cheer::rofl:

Damn. I just found this thread and am itching to buy about 4 of these posted so far. Despite my one dog.

Although...James' tag got lost repeatedly in the early days and has always been quite scuffed. I think there's an excuse to buy a new one, right there...:love: