Yass, Nsw

Thanks!

If the weather is good I'll be there.

If the weather is bad I'll be at home nice and warm and thinking of you all :cry:

Edited by Diva

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

If the weather is good I'll be there.

If the weather is bad I'll be at home nice and warm and thinking of you all :laugh:

Think the weather is going to be OK, maybe a cool start but OK day.......lets hope thats right !!

With a 10am start the first day that will give the frost chance to melt. :cry:

That's us! I thought I'd just entered two until the numbers arrived... and I remembered I entered three... :D

Looks like I'm washing hounds for most of tomorrow!! They've been playing in the mud for the last two weeks!

Might see you there on Sunday Daisy?? :laugh: The 'Zoi will need some extra cuddles!

That's us! I thought I'd just entered two until the numbers arrived... and I remembered I entered three... :D

Looks like I'm washing hounds for most of tomorrow!! They've been playing in the mud for the last two weeks!

Might see you there on Sunday Daisy?? :laugh: The 'Zoi will need some extra cuddles!

I will be there :( The OH now has a new job and he is working on Sunday so I have the whole day to myself... now where is that *evil grin* emoticon when you need it :D What time will you guys be getting there? Can't wait for some 'Zoi cuddles ;)

And Humphrey cuddles too if he will let me :mad

Edited by Daisy

And make sure you get there early as parking will no doubt get difficult during market time!! :thumbsup:

There's a big entry, it should be a great weekend. Weather forecast looks good - fingers crossed!

Group 5

Aussie Shepherd - minor puppy (C & J Cotton)

Runner-up, Collie Rough - Intermediate (G Grant)

Wow Dillan got BIG! Or did he just get minor?

Edited by poocow

Had a lovely time today catching up with quite a few DOLers and their dogs :rolleyes:

I did watch the Best in Group judging for the hounds, BIG was a Saluki and runner up the afghan - apparently the same dogs as yesterday just the positions reversed.

Congrats to Diva and Jas for BOB and Alyosha and Boris for RUBOB in the Borzoi, and to IW4ME and Humphrey for RUBOB in Irish Wolfhounds, I think Irish Lady and her boy were BOB :rofl:

Edited by Daisy