What Does Your Dog Do That Makes You Laugh?

My mini dachshund sprints down the hallwall and does this HUGE leap into beanbag, jumps around, jumps out, then back in again... its hilarious!!

Meg sleeps like a cockroach and does a doggy groan when I move, like "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam don't moooooooooove!!"

Now we have our 6 year old jack russel Jess home... she's picking up bad habits from the girls... and when she runs up to you she kinda runs sideways like a crab in a shy way up to you!

Gypsy is the funnier one of the three... shes so little and attacks toys bigger than her, and when she jumps its just funny to watch!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My puppy can't jump. Cracks me up everytime he tries. This morning I was in a fit of laughter when he attempted to leap onto a bed - he managed to splat, splayed out, half-on/half-off the bed for a couple of seconds until he just slid right off :rofl:

Poor thing is forever whining because he can't get his back-half onto something he wants to climb on - fat lug :(

When Archer gets off a lounge chair he doesn't just jump off, he always has to slide his front half off first, then stretch his back out while his back legs are still on top of the chair, then slowly slide forward until his back legs fall onto the floor. :wave:

OMG Macka, Archie does this too !! Sometimes he stays in that position just watching what's going on around him. Front legs on floor, back legs still up on the couch.

Must be a lab trait, Mason does it too, OH finds it hilarious!

my GSP does this too :(

I've had 2 staffies who use this exit technique. It's like they are having a bit of a stretch at the same time.