Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness! Look what I have missed in a few short hours! :D

Congrats on all the babies! Sorry for the lost one.

Hope mums, and mums of mums are doing well too :D

congratulations bordercollies4me - what a stunning litter!!!

geeze you think you would be so kind and spare a girl or two for me :) LOL

love the merle babies, always do like the merles - we get merles in the poms too - but they are very controversial and I believe they are currently trying to ban the colour in some countries!

jess

well the final count is 9...

congrats partipaws on your bubs.... yes i was surprised with so many girls, even the little one that didn't make it was a girl...

you know i really think i prefer the night time litters.... less distractions... the other poor dogs were locked up nearly all day so they wouldn't bark... Coco is a very protective girl so any noise she thinks she has to investigate.. night time is much more peaceful...

will hopefully get some individual shots tomorrow

gee silverblue, thats a serious Milk Bar...

sadly last night we lost the smallest Merle Girl, she was very small and took a bit for me to get her going when born... i was half expecting it, she was touch and go all day yesterday...

RIP Little Girl :thumbsup:

sadly last night we lost the smallest Merle Girl, she was very small and took a bit for me to get her going when born... i was half expecting it, she was touch and go all day yesterday...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your baby girl :o Hope all the other beautiful babies are doing well

Thought my girl was starting last night ..lots of panting ..got out of bed & double checked all whelping supplies etc....but she was just feeling the heat ..hot when there are buns in the oven :wave:

oh no - sorry you lost the little girl :(

RIP little one :rolleyes:

Getting close Redkidsmum!

Maybe she might come a little earlier - she sure was looking big and ready to pop weeks ago :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Sending good easy whelping vibes to you and your girl!!

your next off the list so we are all waiting anxiously! :(

Silverblue - that is a well developed milk bar indeed - my girl still doesn't look like that - LOL - but she is a tiny pom and she has plenty of milk and feeding her babies well.

Wow that sure is a nice looking Jersey Cow - have you seen my friesian Cow :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

post-23538-1278471093_thumb.jpg

Silverblue - that is a well developed milk bar indeed - my girl still doesn't look like that - LOL - but she is a tiny pom and she has plenty of milk and feeding her babies well.

Wow that sure is a nice looking Jersey Cow - have you seen my friesian Cow :rofl:

:laugh:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ..bit cute :rofl:

My girl might not have the Jersey udder yet but man she has the floppiest fanny... a cow would be proud of it :laugh: wobbles when she walks...don't cough girl ..puppies may fall out :hug:

Haha! Sounds like Faith. She looks like she's on heat all year round. :dropjaw:

Yes both Tameeka and her mother are well endowed in the rear private end :love: .. both look like Jersy cows as soon as they whelp also ..My other girls are all neat :rofl:

RIP Little Girl :dropjaw:

Wow I'm so sorry, I hope the rest is doing well :rofl:

RIP Little girl