Mdba Pacers Need A Hand In Canberra Area.

Steve

We need a temporary foster carer for a Whippet who is pretty miserable because he is currently in a mess while his owner is homeless and being helped by a welfare agency to find pet friendly accommodation.

He is desexed, vaccinated, house trained and has been an inside dog as a constant companion - he' s cold and really missing his Mum and the client is very very distressed at him having stay where he is.

Based on what Ive been told re the place he is staying I don't feel he should be there one minute longer than he has to be.

No management issues except he doesn't like cats.

If anyone is interested in helping that would be great - all expenses will be covered.

0269276707 or [email protected]

Steve,

Happy to help out with this one if required, as long as he is dog friendly, not a huge barker or fence jumper etc (I have no cats).

The only thing is that I'm up in Campbelltown but happy to meet halfway if it helps.

Let me know if needed.

Im obviously miles to far away to help but would be happy to donate a warm whippet jumper for him?

Yes Please! Thank you!

We're all sorted Dogeek is going to do the job for us.

Thanks Guys.

Julie

Im obviously miles to far away to help but would be happy to donate a warm whippet jumper for him?

Yes Please! Thank you!

Thanks Guys.

Julie

WIll have it sent out straight from the lady who makes them, where should I send it?

ETA Tis ok I Pm'd dog geek :laugh:

Edited by indigirl

Yes Please! Thank you!

Thanks Guys.

Julie

WIll have it sent out straight from the lady who makes them, where should I send it?

ETA Tis ok I Pm'd dog geek :)

do you reckon you could get the lady who makes them to enter one in our craft fair?

Yes Please! Thank you!

Thanks Guys.

Julie

ETA Tis ok I Pm'd dog geek :)

do you reckon you could get the lady who makes them to enter one in our craft fair?

She has a business, www.petparaphernalia.com.au is a business allowed to enter stuff? Her stuff is brilliant, best ive found yet.

Yes Please! Thank you!

Thanks Guys.

Julie

ETA Tis ok I Pm'd dog geek :(

She has a business, www.petparaphernalia.com.au is a business allowed to enter stuff? Her stuff is brilliant, best ive found yet.

As long as they are hand made.

Fantastic to hear this boy is being looked after :( I was sent an email about him yesterday and would have loved to help but I am overcrowded here as it is. So I sent the lady an email telling her about MDBA Pacers - good on you Steve for helping out!!!

Fantastic to hear this boy is being looked after :) I was sent an email about him yesterday and would have loved to help but I am overcrowded here as it is. So I sent the lady an email telling her about MDBA Pacers - good on you Steve for helping out!!!

Thank You Daisy - I keep telling myself if I'm going to keep doing this job I need to toughen up a bit but when I heard about how he was being treated in his current place my heart just wants to break for him and his owner.