Winter Dog

W Sibs

Emmy is seriously loving the freezing weather right now. We spend every single morning outside in the cold.. first we go for a walk and then doing serious zoomies in the backyard together (yes, I do the zoomies with Emmy... :o:( ). I put a coat on her and she will wiggle her way out of the coat within 30 seconds!! I can't wait to take her to the snows!! (although I have to buy her a neon colour collar or else I won't be able to see her because she is very white!)

Anyone else dog/pup loves the cold?!

Lestat the Lab, no, he hates cold weather. He wears jackets but still feels the cold, he would much rather stay inside and sleep next to the heater.

The Sammies, yes. They never stop in winter, Mistral is the worst, his energy levels go wild when its cold.

I find myself outside a lot more in winter with him.

Kivi used to sleep in the rain when he was a pup. I sometimes think he likes the cold weather, but perhaps he doesn't actually feel it. He's been doing a lot of rolling around on cold, wet grass lately. And standing in puddles. And we have been having some particularly boisterous games of late. Yesterday the pair of them had such a rough game of chase and wrestle going on in the dog park that no dog was game to approach them. They were knocking each other flying and crashed into me at one point. I was quick and didn't end up on the ground, but I did scream. :thanks:

Nope I have 3 skinny minnies who have gone into hibernation mode over the last week :hug: They are wearing coats most of the time (Lilly is still in her pretty pink pjs this afternoon) and sleeping as much as possible.

I have to say that Charlie isn't the fan of cold... worst now that he is nearly bald (although his fur is growing back pretty fast). He is his sweater all day, and in the morning when Emmy and I are running around outside, he is buried under my blanket in the bed... only comes out into the living room, if the heater is on :hug: