Grooming Tables For Tall People

Woofer Wares are wholesale but can tell you where to buy their tables. I have one of their tables - they are fantastic - height adjustable.

Woofer Wares Contact Details

Woofer Wares

1/12 Peninsula Boulevard

SEAFORD VIC 3198

AUSTRALIA

Telephone : +61 3 9786 9676

Facsimile: +61 3 9786 3836

Email: [email protected]

And Liberty make tables of different heights. Also have one and very happy with it.

http://www.libertyinternational.com.au/tables.html

oops - looks like Liberty are not high enough - maybe worth asking if they make them higher..

Edited by Andisa

I bought the red 350 kg hydraulic lift table from Gasweld .They are about $500 but they go from my ankle to my neck ! they are rock steady and suitable for all height people. A really wise investment for your back as you can fine tune them exactly to the right height, and i know even 1/2 an inch out can give a groomer a sore back!

You do have to cut a bit out of the top at each end to be able to attach poles/clamps, but easy done with an angle grinder in 10 mins. And a thick piece of rubber on top and you're all set.

Added bonus is they are 1/3 the price of a 'dog grooming' hydraulic table , and they have a steel top ..I love them so much i recently bought another one.

I have a Liberty one here for you Jemaps. I'll measure it and let you know. Also have a Simpson stand dryer for sale, as new. Much better than that piece of poo Beacon we both had.

Get yourself a piece of particle board cut to size, paint it and glue the non slip diamond pattern from Bunnings to the top of it. Mount it on a brick wall with a set of heavy duty hinges and a brace beneath it and you've got one at the right height that folds up.