Graphics Tablet/pad

FionaC

Hey all

Aldi have a 30cm USB drive based graphics pad for sale this week for $49.90 .... the brand is Medion and as with all Aldi electronics there is a 60 day money back guarentee....

I picked up one to see how it goes with editing photographs and to see if I like it - if I don't then its not a huge amount of money I've spent giving it a try ....

this is it http://www.aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_13733.htm

I don't work for Aldi or have any affiliation with them but thought I'd post this in case anyone else was interested in them too ....

We've had an Aldis tablet for a year or more, quite happy with it, doesn't get much use but is always there when it's needed. We also have two Aldis Medion PCs. I am wrapt in them, totally reliable, and my Mac is in cold storage and can stay there. The specs on these are much better than double the price will buy at the Harvey Norman/Dick Smith type places. And just today we bought a third Aldis PC, it is the media unit, to be pretty much dedicated to our card making, has a 1TB hard drive for the memory-hungry work. (I'm not convinced yet about any advantages of touch-screen as I haven't used it so don't see the need, but it's very smart).