Microchipping In Se Qld

Boronia

Hi DOLers,

apart from vets, is there any person/society/group that does cheaper microchipping?

I know that in Gympie the RSPCA and local vets and Council run a $25 (or thereabouts) microchipping day every 6 months or so, it is usually held in conjunction with a pet show along with pet food/suppliers sponsors.

Does anyone know if the same sort of service is held near Brisbane?

Thanks for that...the next Moreton Bay microchipping day is in October so I will have to pencil this into my busy social calendar. I also phoned the Brisbane Council and they have microchipping days at their pound on Wednesdays (by appointment!) They charge $62.50 eeeeek, Our vet only charges $45....I am a bit of a tight ar*e though :laugh:

Dogs Queensland run microchipping & vaccination days at Durack throughout the year, the dog has to be registered with Dogs Queensland to be eligible though.

Thanks MrsD, I will look into that...goes off to Google Dogs Queensland :laugh:

Dogs Queensland run microchipping & vaccination days at Durack throughout the year, the dog has to be registered with Dogs Queensland to be eligible though.

And it's more expensive than my vet was :hug:

Yep Sandra777, just found that out eeeeeek x 2 :o

Hi ♥JJ, I had my new 7 y/o female Westie desexed at Koala Park Vets at Victoria Point, it cost me $199.50 so I was pretty happy with that.

They price by dog size.

Closest discount desexing to you is AWL Coombabah JJ.

wow thanks! there price was great!

And it's more expensive than my vet was :laugh:

Yep Sandra777, just found that out eeeeeek x 2 :cheer:

Hi ♥JJ, I had my new 7 y/o female Westie desexed at Koala Park Vets at Victoria Point, it cost me $199.50 so I was pretty happy with that.

They price by dog size.

A bit far from me but thanks! :laugh: