Best Boarding Kennel In South East Brisbane?

Grace1979

The breeder I got my dog from is also a boarding kennel and the ladies who manage it are really lovely, Peaches doesn't like many people but ran straaight to them when I dropped her off there for the wknd :)

it's called champagne park it's out at park ridge

I used to use Animal world pet motel at carbrook and still would except that raz is an inside dog and their dogs sleep outside (unless u pay for the luxury suite) and raz was barking all night long, but he absoultely loved the place couldnt wait to get inside whenever i would drop him off.

So i am currently looking for another kennel for Aug. JJ i am going to inspect that beenleigh pet motel they look good did your dogs enjoy it there. I like it mostly for the luxury suites that have their own grassy run but i have to find out more about their exercise routines.

I have been taking raz to Bark Royale at nerang but thats quite a trip and im not fully happy with the amout of exercise he gets considering how much im paying for the luxury suite there too

Dandybrush - They were very nice. It was Jet's first experience in the kennel and he has a case of fear agression so he was very scared and it was a struggle for me to leave. They went out of there way to actually spend individual time with him once I left until he settled down, which I was very impressed with :laugh: