4th Annual Mdba Dog Owners Choice Awards

Steve

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking (lol) ....................................

Thank you to my Nominators - I feel very special and quite sincerely very humbled by the words of the nominations. I feel like I am a winner regardless of the outcome of the MDBA Choice Awards, so heartfelt thanks to those who have taken the time to mention me. That you have is appreciated more than you could know.

I'm only one woman ...

I'd also like to say a public thank you to Julie with whom I really hate a chat (lol ....... NOT). Julie - I told you this privately but I think you deserve to have it said publically : You really are inspirational and never cease to amaze me with your visions, ambitions and the expertise you exercise to bring these to fruition. You are NOT "only one woman", you are mightier than that. Thank you again for your time taken to pass on the news of these nominations. I know you do enjoy passing on the wonderful words of others and hearing the joy in the recipients' voices at receiving them, but it is still your time, of which I know you have precious little. So hats off to you too. Take a bow.

Edited by Erny

Nicole Whyte of prefix bravadobe has been nominated for Breeder of the Year

Nicole's nomination spoke of her dedication to ensuring that every single person who purchases one of her puppies is happy and successful with their dog

Well done Nicole

This category sponsored by

post-199-1290731599_thumb.png

Gayl O Grady has been nominated for Best Dog Trainer of the Year - Sorry Gayle I thought Id already written you up but must have missed you.

A most deserving nomination and the more I hear about what dog trainers do as well as help train dogs the more I am in awe of them.

Julie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lisa Carter has been nominated for Best Boarding Kennel of the Year.

Lisa was fantastic to speak with and this was a stand out nomination which she obviously very much deserves.

Job well done Lisa and I hope to meet up with you again in Melbourne on the 19th of March.

Julie

Lynda Smith [ dogz Enigma] who is a foster carer for White Shephard Rescue and for GAP Vic has been nominated for Best Canine Foster Carer of the Year :eek:

Here nomination spoke of how much she has done for dogs even under extreme personal ahrship and pressure.

What a lady and what a well deserved nomination

Good Job Lynda hope to see you in Melbourne

Julie

Lisa was fantastic to speak with and this was a stand out nomination which she obviously very much deserves.

Job well done Lisa and I hope to meet up with you again in Melbourne on the 19th of March.

Julie

Yay for Pax!

This category is sponsored by Eukanuba. We got a tear or two out of this one! It was a fantastic nomination for Bernadette Smith From Bisart Dobermanns [dogz name bisartdobes] for Breeder of the Year.

The nomination told of how Bernadetta goes about what she does with true love and passion and she obviously deserves the gratitude and respect she has from her puppy buyers!

Well done Bernadette. :eek::laugh:

See you in Melbourne.

Julie

Sacha and Lance [sas from dogz] have been nominated for Best Canine Rescuer of the Year.

Their nomination spoke of the fantastic work they do with Great Danes and it was a real honour to speak with Sacha and read her the nomination.

Clearly well deserved and I hope she can make it to Melbourne

Job well done Sacha and Lance

Take a well deserved bow :eek:

Julie

Edited by Steve

This category is sponsored by Eukanuba. We got a tear or two out of this one! It was a fantastic nomination for Bernadette Smith From Bisart Dobermanns [dogz name bisartdobes] for Breeder of the Year.

The nomination told of how Bernadetta goes about what she does with true love and passion and she obviously deserves the gratitude and respect she has from her puppy buyers!

Well done Bernadette. :eek::laugh:

See you in Melbourne.

Julie

Well done and congratulations, Bernadette :rofl:. I know for a fact how dedicated Bernadette is to everything she turns her hand and mind to. :rofl:

Julie

Way to go Lisa. :eek: