4th Annual Mdba Dog Owners Choice Awards

Steve

Thanks Anne and Sarah,

It is such a nice feeling to think someone has taken the time out of their busy life to nominate me, I love boarding dogs and Sarah's dog is always so much fun to mind))

I always try to look after the dogs in a way I would want my own dogs looked after, and I'm neurotic about my dogs...lol

Thankyou so much. :eek:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacha and Lance [sas from dogz] have been nominated for Best Canine Rescuer of the Year.

Their nomination spoke of the fantastic work they do with Great Danes and it was a real honour to speak with Sacha and read her the nomination.

Clearly well deserved and I hope she can make it to Melbourne

Job well done Sacha and Lance

Take a well deserved bow :eek:

Julie

Thank you to our Nominator, Lance and I really didn't expect a nomination and it was a nice surprise to get Julie's call.

Thanks Anne and Sarah,

It is such a nice feeling to think someone has taken the time out of their busy life to nominate me, I love boarding dogs and Sarah's dog is always so much fun to mind))

I always try to look after the dogs in a way I would want my own dogs looked after, and I'm neurotic about my dogs...lol

Thankyou so much. :eek:

Congratulations Lisa!

This category is sponsored by Eukanuba. We got a tear or two out of this one! It was a fantastic nomination for Bernadette Smith From Bisart Dobermanns [dogz name bisartdobes] for Breeder of the Year.

The nomination told of how Bernadetta goes about what she does with true love and passion and she obviously deserves the gratitude and respect she has from her puppy buyers!

Well done Bernadette. :shrug::o

See you in Melbourne.

Julie

Well done and congratulations, Bernadette :cheer:. I know for a fact how dedicated Bernadette is to everything she turns her hand and mind to. :laugh:

Thanks Judi - maybe we can sit together at the dinner - I'll even drive you in if you like :D. And yes much to Julie's pleasure there were tears aplenty - how nice to be recognised by the people who matter the most - those who give our beautiful babies their homes for life.

Thanks Judi - maybe we can sit together at the dinner - I'll even drive you in if you like :shrug:. And yes much to Julie's pleasure there were tears aplenty - how nice to be recognised by the people who matter the most - those who give our beautiful babies their homes for life.

Sure thing :o. I've arranged to stay over (didn't figure on a lift and presumed a late night) so unless there is a change (sigh .... would've liked to have gone to the Uta Bindel seminar/workshop which is on the same weekend - typical) I'll have my own car. But if you would like a lift in (I'll probably go a bit earlier than otherwise, unless I do try to make at least part of the Uta Bindel seminar) you're more than welcome.

Just checked my diary, bit of a nightmare with the New Year.

The weekend of the awards is the same week one of the top USA agility trainers is coming to Australia, she arrives on the 17th.....so unfortunately I wont be able to make the awards :o

Hope everyone has an awesome time, I'm sure you will. :shrug:

Note to self, need to search for a june---july diary.

The weekend of the awards is the same week one of the top USA agility trainers is coming to Australia, she arrives on the 17th.....so unfortunately I wont be able to make the awards :o

I don't know what it is about that particular weekend in March, but it seems to always clash with at least one or more really good/important things each year.

I don't know what it is about that particular weekend in March, but it seems to always clash with at least one or more really good/important things each year.

But not with my birthday which is good :cheer:

Lisa Carter has been nominated for Best Boarding Kennel of the Year.

Lisa was fantastic to speak with and this was a stand out nomination which she obviously very much deserves.

:rofl: VERY well deserved! Congratulatons Lisa :D

thank you for spoiling our dogs rotten, for the photos & videos you email while we are away, for the quality food & special meals you cook the fussy eaters and for the play, exercise & love you give to them. For the first time ever, I don't stress about leaving my dogs.

The weekend of the awards is the same week one of the top USA agility trainers is coming to Australia, she arrives on the 17th.....so unfortunately I wont be able to make the awards :laugh:

Hope everyone has an awesome time, I'm sure you will. :laugh:

Yep - know that feeling...I've been told it clashes with some sort of important car thingy here in Adelaide.....some race I think....been told I have "buckleys hope"

Lisa Carter has been nominated for Best Boarding Kennel of the Year.

Lisa was fantastic to speak with and this was a stand out nomination which she obviously very much deserves.

:laugh: VERY well deserved! Congratulatons Lisa :D

thank you for spoiling our dogs rotten, for the photos & videos you email while we are away, for the quality food & special meals you cook the fussy eaters and for the play, exercise & love you give to them. For the first time ever, I don't stress about leaving my dogs.

Thanks Vickie and the dogs:)) :laugh:

David Atwell [dogz] DMA has been nominated for Best Cainine Rescuer of the Year.

David's nomination spoke of the help he gives with transportation andhis promotion of dogs from various pounds.

David was great to talk to and this is obviously a much deserved nomination.

Take a bow David and it would be great if you could make it to melbourne.

Julie

Felicity Paterson from YYSUR [dogz havahug] has been nominated for Best Breeder of the Year

What an awesome story and nomination for Felicity which reminds me once again that if we didnt have these awards there are so many 'WOW' stories I wouldnt hear.

Well done Felicity ! http://www.freewebs.com/yysurhavanese-basenji/

Hope to see you in Melbourne on the 19th of March

Julie