4th Annual Mdba Dog Owners Choice Awards

Steve

Thanks Julie!!

I was so confused to start off with when I spoke to you - i thought you were calling me about someone I'd nominated, not that I'd been nominated myself! Who knew my little pound puppy (I don't think I mentioned that he's now a Delta dog too!) could turn into something so wonderful, especially since so many people told me the kind thing to do would be to put him to sleep.

He'll be getting a bone or two to celebrate tonight! :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl McCormick from RADAR Canine Rescue has been nominated for Master Rescue of the Year.

I know first hand what a dedictaed lady this is and the energy and time she puts into getting it right for Riverina Dogs

Well Done Cheryl!

take a bow!

• 1 month later...
Have a big group of us (hopefully) going this year. Karaoke please?

Karaoke???? Its supposed to be a posh do :D but Ill think about it.

I can make Karaoke posh. After midnight is when it all happens. VERY classy, I assure you.

:eek: I'm sure you and I could make a very good go at making it very posh. :laugh:

Have a big group of us (hopefully) going this year. Karaoke please?

Karaoke???? Its supposed to be a posh do :eek: but Ill think about it.

I can make Karaoke posh. After midnight is when it all happens. VERY classy, I assure you.

:eek: I'm sure you and I could make a very good go at making it very posh. :D

Indeed, all class. A Warning to posh people, its probably best not to book a table near us. :laugh:

Jet Star has a Massive airfare sale on now people!

• 2 weeks later...

Judy Buchan has been nominated in Two Categories.

Best Trainer of the Year and Excellence in Contribution and/or Leadership in Canine Affairs

Her nomination for Trainer spoke of her dedication and the services she provides in giving to support way over and beyond usually expected.

Her nomination for Excellence in Contribution and/or Leadership in Canine Affairs spoke of all the things Judi does over and over again to alert dog owners to issues and how she is prepared to do what sometimes appears to be politically incorrect to stand up for issues she believes are best for dogs.

Great work Judi Take a well deserved bow and it was great speaking with you too.

Julie

Narelle and Ken Hammond have been nominated for Breeder of the Year - Their prefix is Kombinalong [Cattle Dogs ] and they have bred and exhibited 50 plus champions to date, and exported to 14 countries worldwide

Well done guys - good to catch up with again

Julie