Act Combined Shows 3rd & 4th July

tarakay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSM and I will be there both days. If SSM takes her lappy I'm sure she will post results. :laugh:

If I take the lappy and post results I will have crossed the line from enthusiast to tragic. Might still do it of course. :rolleyes:

Hate to tell you this but I believe that line was crossed a while ago. :)

SSM and I will be there both days. If SSM takes her lappy I'm sure she will post results. :)

If I take the lappy and post results I will have crossed the line from enthusiast to tragic. Might still do it of course. :o

Hate to tell you this but I believe that line was crossed a while ago. :o

Sleeping in the shed tonight are we Keshwar??? :eek:

SSM and I will be there both days. If SSM takes her lappy I'm sure she will post results. :o

If I take the lappy and post results I will have crossed the line from enthusiast to tragic. Might still do it of course. :o

It's a very fine line, SSM.

I should be there both days and will try to post results from group 6 if I go.. or I could just tell you now that Tibetan Mastiff gets best puppy in group :laugh: I can dream can't I?

Offcause you can do it again, Indi is awesome!!!

I will be there with the Sammies as well.

At least this time I will be showing my own dogs . . . .last two Canberra shows I ended up in the ring and my dogs where not even entered.

Hows that for tragic :)

Does anyone know the order of judging for Sunday for groups 4 and 7? We are sharing a judge but the gazette doesn't give any indication of which group is on first. :heart:

ETA - Sorry bel, missed your post. Toy poodles: 6 on Sat and 7 on Sun. Shihtzus 5 on Sat and1 on Sun.

Not very high entries in general for these shows.

Edited by Alyosha

Does anyone know the order of judging for Sunday for groups 4 and 7? We are sharing a judge but the gazette doesn't give any indication of which group is on first. :heart:

I thought Hounds had Mrs G Ford on Sunday, and were the only group to have her as a judge that day.

So not sure of the problem? Unless there has been a change of judge I missed?

Edited by Diva