Editing 3 Pics Into One

I ended up downloading Picasa cause my computer said photoscape was potentially dangerous. Because I am such a :thumbsup: at all this I have to take it's word for it :thumbsup: and play it safe. Once I've made a collage how do I post it here?

Scaredy Cat! I'm pretty sure its fine. It just gives you the option to do scan.

I just upload mine to flickr. If you use photobucket or similar just upload like a normal pic :laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I dont know how to get it onto flickr, when I do the download photos thing it only gives me the option of taking pics off my windows stored photos. I dont know how to access the picasa ones. Sorry I know I am really dumb at all this. :thumbsup:

But I dont know how to get it onto flickr, when I do the download photos thing it only gives me the option of taking pics off my windows stored photos. I dont know how to access the picasa ones. Sorry I know I am really dumb at all this. :thumbsup:

How do you normally upload your photos? Once you have edited your photo in Picassa, save it to the place you normally save your pics and upload the same way.

I think in Picassa you just go to Export down the bottom and choose where to save it

Does that help?

• 6 months later...
Here's the first one :love:

4748594474_ee4d8150a8_z.jpg

Ok, old thread but I'm trying to work out how to do this too :rofl::mad

I've got Photoscape, and found the 'combine' option and dragged my 3 pics in. I'm trying to get the same as you have Bec, one horizontal with 2 verticals underneath, but it just tries to keep them all the same size :cry:

HELP :mad