Dog Bed For One Lazy Pointer Puppy

Guest english.ivy

Guest belgian.blue

Badger has put in a request for his own bed on the loungeroom floor.

Just wondering if there are any cheap websites who have soft cosy beds for a large breed dog? There are Fuzzyard ones on Pookinuk for around the $95 [medium] to $120 [large] mark. With a current 15% off.

Or any stores in Perth anyone has seen them on special? Something he can snuggle in.

He's past his going to kill everything crazy puppy stage and is quite a calm, lazy boy.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

I got Hugo's (GSP) from Big W for about $35. They are great and he snuggles into them (he has two!) and I have washed both the outer cover and the foam stuff inside in the washing machine with no problems. He's a now 8 months old and one fits him fine. Can PM you photo if you want to see what it looks like. Alternatively I think there is a photo of one of them in his crate on the GSP thread.

ETA ...added photo.

DSCF1009.jpg

Edited by fiveplusone

Guest belgian.blue

Ah awesome, can't view photos at work but I will have a look later this afternoon. Much more my price range, incase he turns crazy at 6 months and kills it :thumbsup:

Wonder if all Big W have the same range?

I got Oberons bed at Petstock. It was about $110 and is super luxurious. Made of super soft velour leopard print and black and perfect for curling up in. A ggod size for him and he's a big long boy. I cant find a pic of it but its a circle with soft high edges so he doesn't fall out and is contained. They had a fair few options at petstock.

Guest belgian.blue
I got Oberons bed at Petstock. It was about $110 and is super luxurious. Made of super soft velour leopard print and black and perfect for curling up in. A ggod size for him and he's a big long boy. I cant find a pic of it but its a circle with soft high edges so he doesn't fall out and is contained. They had a fair few options at petstock.

Oh, we now have Petstock in Perth .. there is one near me and I'm yet to go there. Now an excuse to go have a look!

Badger is funny on the small cat bed he now sleeps on, because he's so darn chunky and big he hangs off the edge and groans when he touches the carpet .. poor puppy! Then some how manages to curl up into the smallest ball and goes back to sleep.

Guest belgian.blue
I got my two medium smoocher beds from CloudK9

Super warm polar fleece covers, they love them :laugh: (

e3558220.jpg

EFS

Wow this is perfect! I love them. I can already hear Badger groaning with happiness and comfort :rofl: The cat would also love this!

What size are your two dogs compared to a male english pointer, who can curl up like a cat? I'm thinking a meduim or should I just be safe and get a large?

eta - can't see your photo but will check it out when I get home. Ooo postage is expensive on these, dammit.

Edited by belgian.blue

Guest belgian.blue
City Farmers in Canning Vale had enormous big soft cushiony type beds on special for $50 last week...

I think I will spend my day off on Friday driving around until I find a bed for Badger! Canning Vale isn't far from me. Thanks! I need to tell myself that I will find a good bed in Perth, don't buy online.

Wow this is perfect! I love them. I can already hear Badger groaning with happiness and comfort :rofl: The cat would also love this!

What size are your two dogs compared to a male english pointer, who can curl up like a cat? I'm thinking a meduim or should I just be safe and get a large?

eta - can't see your photo but will check it out when I get home. Ooo postage is expensive on these, dammit.

Yeah, the postage was pretty high, from memory.

Snooza do a similar bed Snooza cuddler

There are probably stockists over here to make it easier :laugh:

Our beds are "large" which is 90cm diameter, though they have spread out a bit now.

Edited by raffikki

Guest belgian.blue
If he's a snuggler, maybe PM ♥♫PD888♫♥ and see if she still has the 42" donut SmartBed's she was selling in this thread: Linky :rofl:

Ahhh and located in Perth! Sent her a PM so hopefully she has them left, or else I have someone making a custom beanbag filled snuggly bed.

I bought my Rotti a heated bed the other day from Deals Direct on the web, only set me back $30 from memory and she LOVES it!!! It is only a cheapie but the cover is washable fleece and I have a polar fleece throw over the top of it!! She also has a Snooza for outside, but as soon as I get home now she dives inside, flops on her bed and looks at me as if to say - 'turn it ON, turn it ON!!!" :) Got mine on one of their free postage days and used it as an excuse to buy a snazzy new cat carrier too.... :)

Check out www.dealsdirect.com.au,

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/heated-pet-bed-83cm-62cm/

Guest belgian.blue
I bought my Rotti a heated bed the other day from Deals Direct on the web, only set me back $30 from memory and she LOVES it!!! It is only a cheapie but the cover is washable fleece and I have a polar fleece throw over the top of it!! She also has a Snooza for outside, but as soon as I get home now she dives inside, flops on her bed and looks at me as if to say - 'turn it ON, turn it ON!!!" :) Got mine on one of their free postage days and used it as an excuse to buy a snazzy new cat carrier too.... :)

Check out www.dealsdirect.com.au,

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/heated-pet-bed-83cm-62cm/

You have one lucky Rotty :happydance: Badger won't be getting a heated bed, he has a hairy Belgian Shepherd for warmth!! And probably his own jacket next winter.