The Pamplona Bull Run: Little Dog In The Mix

The beauty of youth.

When I was travelling in Spain (over 40 years ago :):) ), I wanted to do that and even wanted to see a bullfight.

But now? I hope bullfighting is eventually banned, unbelievably cruel and anyone who wants to do the Bull Run is crazy to take such a risk. Statistics are fine, but they don't mean much if you are the one with a horn up your groin.

I actually hope the imbissiles do get run over by the bulls! Hope the poor little dog was okay - looks a bit like a Min Pin to me - may be wrong though.

I cannot stand Bull fighting and cheer if the twit with the cape comes unstuck.

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

Definatly agree about the bull fighting, and the bull baiting events using dogs they hold. Disgusting stuff, I dont give a crap if its a long standing tradition, it's the 21'st century! How can people like this stuff ffs?

Oh Geeko, I have never seen a picture like that - that is just disgusting, horrendous and appaling. Plus many other things I cannot say on here. :cooldance:

Rommi n Lewis, you need educating. Sadly, that photo is relatively tame. I get a lot of mailouts from the various organisations I donate to, and I cannot even look at them. I just write a cheque every so often and sign petitions :):):happydance:

Definatly agree about the bull fighting, and the bull baiting events using dogs they hold. Disgusting stuff, I dont give a crap if its a long standing tradition, it's the 21'st century! How can people like this stuff ffs?

Bull bating was outlawed in Spain long ago just like everywhere else.The pic you posted isnt of bull bating it is of 2 Alano's bull catching.Doing what they were bred to do, being the original bulldog.

Oh Geeko, I have never seen a picture like that - that is just disgusting, horrendous and appaling. Plus many other things I cannot say on here. ;)

Rommi n Lewis, you need educating. Sadly, that photo is relatively tame. I get a lot of mailouts from the various organisations I donate to, and I cannot even look at them. I just write a cheque every so often and sign petitions :) :D :)

I am not sure I would like to be educated in regard to that! Horrendous.

I would do the same as you, sign petitions and help with a small donation when I can. Human beings disgust me.