Stupid Things You Have Done As An Owner....

Many years ago, I was walking my Kelpie and Staghound along a country track near the farm I used to live on, the Kelpie kept running back the way we had come but Charli my Staggie was happy to trot along next to me so I tied the leash to each of their collars :) So 2 quite strong boistrous dogs tied together by about 1 metre of rope, this went well for about 10 metres with them trotting nicely next to me until they dropped back and then ran up behind me ;) One dog ran to the left of me and the other went to the right of me with the rope pulled tight, it got me behind the knees and almost flipped me into a summersault :D :) The dogs very quickly got untied and it took me week to dig all the pebbles out of my legs and elbows. All I can do is blame youthful stupidity I think!!

Hey you weren't supposed to all laugh at my stoopidness! You were supposed to share your own embarrassing stories so I could feel better!
Ahh, I haven't laughed so hard in ages! It feels better to know I am not alone! (still cracking up about the mobile clothes rack!)

I'm not sure which is the winner :mad ;)

Naturally, I don't have any stories to tell :grouphug::laugh::wave: . DOL's hard drive space would run out...........

I put a pile of my clean washing on top of Rovers crate one day when he was a puppy, then went out to lunch.

Came home to find him fast asleep amongst a pile of knickers and shirts that he had spent the past hour and a half happily pulling through the crate wires. :mad

Hey you weren't supposed to all laugh at my stoopidness! You were supposed to share your own embarrassing stories so I could feel better!
Ahh, I haven't laughed so hard in ages! It feels better to know I am not alone! (still cracking up about the mobile clothes rack!)

I'm not sure which is the winner :mad ;)

Naturally, I don't have any stories to tell :grouphug::laugh::wave: . DOL's hard drive space would run out...........

I have 3 words for you MM - Dirty Miss Myrtie......