Kepala Dol Meet

lappiemum

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Charlotte and Bronte are competing for bubble dog title! :shrug:

Vet checked her ears and both are infected. He says it probably started before kepala but it's just escalated since then. Ear drops twice daily wont i be popular! :p

We're meeting a family on the weekend for my first house sitting job in august. Not sure what to do because i'll be looking after a Staffy/whippet/pointer cross fella for a week and that first weekend is kepala :o He likes dogs but not too many so i couldnt bring him out. Charlotte and I will come to kepala but not all day, surely she'll be happy to be there most of the day but just not all day. Will probably need to leave at about 1:30pm.

Sounds good - hoipefully LC will be fit and ready to do her usual zoomies then!

I'm going to probably bump the show day that I've managed to enter thats going to clash with the August Kepala - we'll be doing a show the weekend before anyway - because the end of August and September are going to be big show months. We will be away in SA for the Adelaide Royal when the September kepala is on - so you guys will have to have fun for us!!

Edited by lappiemum

You don't need to read it. I have not read mine (maybe that should tell me something about how to get better photos)

I'm such a newbie - have just ordered two photography books on what to do with an DSLR camera.....!

You don't need to read it. I have not read mine (maybe that should tell me something about how to get better photos)

I'm such a newbie - have just ordered two photography books on what to do with an DSLR camera.....!

I should try to learn it all.

I bought my first camera for 10 years this year. Before that I did nothing but I am just making it up as I go along.

I should try to learn it all.

I bought my first camera for 10 years this year. Before that I did nothing but I am just making it up as I go along.

Thats usually how I go about it!LOL

LM: You sound busy with shows over the next few months! Are you doing melb royal? I'll be there September 25 when are the lappies on?

I'm hoping this housesitting dog will be energetic and need lots of walks so that i'll get heaps fitter! Poor fella lost his brother 6 months ago to cancer (they were litter brothers from lort smith) so his family think he would benefit having someone stay with him :winner: I spoke to her this arvo and they said he would be ok for most of the day to be alone for me to come to kepala.

LM: You sound busy with shows over the next few months! Are you doing melb royal? I'll be there September 25 when are the lappies on?

I'm hoping this housesitting dog will be energetic and need lots of walks so that i'll get heaps fitter! Poor fella lost his brother 6 months ago to cancer (they were litter brothers from lort smith) so his family think he would benefit having someone stay with him :D I spoke to her this arvo and they said he would be ok for most of the day to be alone for me to come to kepala.

Yep, we're on at the Melbourne Royal, but the lappies on on the thursday 23rd I thought :)

darn! I was hoping they were on saturday! I'll look at the finances if i can afford to come in another day as well to see them :D

I'm waiting for my entry form to come then i'm entering, wait for it 13 rabbits in the royal! :) My Friday is going to be rather busy the day before the royal! Getting that many ready. It's going to cost ALOT of money to go this year but think i can pull it off.

darn! I was hoping they were on saturday! I'll look at the finances if i can afford to come in another day as well to see them :D

I'm waiting for my entry form to come then i'm entering, wait for it 13 rabbits in the royal! :) My Friday is going to be rather busy the day before the royal! Getting that many ready. It's going to cost ALOT of money to go this year but think i can pull it off.

goodness - you are going to be flat out!! Hopefully you'll do really well - do they have a BIS rabbit? ;)

Hope your lappies do well at the royal! Is Sohvi and Bear entered or just one? I remember seeing Sohvi and Bear at the expo, it was good watching my first dog show i've ever attended! LOL

Yes I will be absolutely flat out! In our shows we have BIS, Runner up in show, Best Adult, Best Under 5 months, Best Under 14 weeks (they can be entered from 8wks old), Best Fancy (which all 3 breeds i own are Fancy breeds), Best Lop and Best Dwarf.

I've never gotten BIS show before but lately Achilles my best show boy a 900 gram Netherland Dwarf has gotten alot of RUIS. All these rabbits have never been entered in the royal, because i havent been able to afford to do it, but this year, i'm definately doing it.

My best show boy's coat has decided now is the best time to start a full on moult :D He's doing well for his age, hoping to get his Grand Championship by the end of the year :) Only another 15 stars to go (royal is 5 stars i think), UK 2 day show is 4 or 6 stars and NZ show is 4 stars, then i have agricultural shows worth 2 stars each til the end of the year after the royal. Thankfully not one clashes with kepala! ;)