Group numbers for those intersted:

Toys: 1-36

Terriers: 37-56

Gundogs: 57-92

Hounds: 93-124

Working: 125-157

Utility: 158-172

Non-sporting: 173-200

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but do those numbers correspond to the number of dogs entered in each group, ie 36 dogs entered in the Toy Group etc??????

I will be going to watch as much of it as I can and learn what I am able, so if you see a slightly demented woman watching everyone intently, it could be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers received today. :rofl:

Group numbers for those intersted:

Toys: 1-36

Terriers: 37-56

Gundogs: 57-92

Hounds: 93-124

Working: 125-157

Utility: 158-172

Non-sporting: 173-200

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but do those numbers correspond to the number of dogs entered in each group, ie 36 dogs entered in the Toy Group etc??????

I will be going to watch as much of it as I can and learn what I am able, so if you see a slightly demented woman watching everyone intently, it could be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come and see us, we'll be set up next to the Hospitality tent as we are every year :rofl:

Just washed one dog, only 2 more to go :confused: Has anyone received their numbers for The Royal yet?? I was eagerly waiting by the mailbox today, but nothing :o not even any bills :o I know they were sent out on Wednesday arvo so I thought they may have arrived today. I am starting to panic I have no numbers :laugh:

Just washed one dog, only 2 more to go :confused: Has anyone received their numbers for The Royal yet?? I was eagerly waiting by the mailbox today, but nothing :o not even any bills :D I know they were sent out on Wednesday arvo so I thought they may have arrived today. I am starting to panic I have no numbers :o

Don't panic, it's the usual Darwin mail system :). The closer you live, the longer the mail takes :laugh: .

See everyone tomorrow night.

No panic Liamber, I still have your envelope. I will give it to you tomorrow night. We are heading down to Fred's Pass to catch up with some of the Trial folk tonight :idea:

Looking forward to meeting you too Bel.

Phew I was starting to get a little worried :shhh: Thanks and I will see you tonight :laugh: Gotta go I have 2 more dogs to wash. Wish I had dogs with no hair :eek::sleep:

Grounds are mowed. Microphones are checked and working. Sites are marked up ready for the mini fencing tomorrow. Big Shade should be up in the morning. Spent the day watching fighter jets. Yes, it's a Pitch Black year and we are very close to the airstrip.

Gates open at 4pm tomorrow to set up gazebos. Then we should be all set for a 7pm start on Thursday. Gates open at 5pm on Thursday and 2pm on the other two days.

I will sleep well tonight :rolleyes: