Spot The Pit Bull

ohh do like the look of the Thai Ridgeback off to google to find other picks , yup breed identification seems to be a real hard one to do perhaps we need our show judges to determine breed identification instead of someone who just takes a stab in the dark , if not for the BSL it would be funny

When the stupid legislation first got introduced that was used as a training tool at some workshops. I always used to say if you bred a staffy with a vizsla and it had the staffy body and Vizsla eyes and colour it would look just like that. I also used to be frowned upon by my opinions.

That legislation sucked when it was introduced and still sucks. It should be the breed not the deed.

so what breed is this guy

post-3138-1279533952_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
When the stupid legislation first got introduced that was used as a training tool at some workshops. I always used to say if you bred a staffy with a vizsla and it had the staffy body and Vizsla eyes and colour it would look just like that. I also used to be frowned upon by my opinions.

That legislation sucked when it was introduced and still sucks. It should be the breed not the deed.

i would say a red nose PB X amstaff.

Here is my girl, i have been told she is a rose pitbull, a vizsla and also a ridgeback. she is just beautiful no matter what breed.

What do you think she is?

post-35761-1280233618_thumb.jpg

post-35761-1280233732_thumb.jpg

Edited by jadeygirl

• 4 weeks later...

i would say a red nose PB X amstaff.

Here is my girl, i have been told she is a rose pitbull, a vizsla and also a ridgeback. she is just beautiful no matter what breed.

What do you think she is?

Is ther some Kelpie/Lab in there?