How To Make A Signature?

Danielle

I couldn't work it out for the life of me, so Iltby made mine but I heard she has left DOL :(

In the Photos thread there is a section where you can ask people to make one for you :(

Oooh ok, I'll ask in there, thanks for that! I've been on dol for a couple of years now so I reckon it's about time I got a signature! Hehe!

The easiest way is to simply copy and paste photos in 'paint' into a collage or something, but to 'cut out' photos requires more effort and apart from experimenting it might be just as easy to go to the thread specifically for getting one made!!!

I can make you one like mine, or different whatever you like, I use photoshop, I've been doing it for a while and I enjoy it :mad Just send me some photos to [email protected] and I'll make one and you can use it if you like it!

Thanks Niki! :thumbsup: :D :)

That would be awesome, I really appreciate that. Ill email you some piccies tonight or tomorrow, thanks again! ;) :eek::mad

I can make you one like mine, or different whatever you like, I use photoshop, I've been doing it for a while and I enjoy it :) Just send me some photos to [email protected] and I'll make one and you can use it if you like it!

Thanks Niki! :rainbowbridge::laugh::cry:

That would be awesome, I really appreciate that. Ill email you some piccies tonight or tomorrow, thanks again! :cry: :D :D

That's ok :) everyone deserves a sig!

• 1 month later...