Juior Handlers State Final Nsw

Elkie1

Does anyone know if a dog is to be entered in the show to be in the junior handlers state final?

I was told before that they didn't need to be, but then a few have said they need to. However, they will no be stopping breed judging for the juniorhandlers competition.

Anyway, long story short. I entered two of my elies into the show and was going to bring the third along for the handler. however, my entries got lost in the mail and now will not be takingthe two others, but since I made a promise to the handler to use my dog, I am now confused as to if she is eligalbe to be used or not????? :laugh:

PLEASE, if someone could shed some light on the subject as I have emailed the club and also some other person and also the mother of the handler and I havn't received an answer yet (May not have gotten on the internet yet) But it is really scratching my brain and would like to know so I can cancel a planned meet with one of our puppies if we have to.

Thank you in advance :eek:

The JH Manual says:

Dogs used for Junior handler competitions must be ANKC registered and in some States must be entered in the show.

Not very helpful haha

Tell me about it, read through the manual and found nothing usefull. even spent an hour searching the dogs nsw website and couldn't find anything.

I just want to make sure that the handler can still take her in. :laugh:

In the JH section of the Dogs NSW Regs it doesn't say they need to be entered. It says to be awarded a Special Prize a dog needs to exhibited at the show in a General Class but that to me means Sweepies etc not JH. No idea though - just my interpretation.

It is my understanding that the dog doesnt have to entered but htis is for the finals ONLY. Normal handler comps they do have to be entered. I think it was discussed on Ozshow a few weeks ago. Just cant rememebr exactly but you could do a search of the archives to find the posts. I think it was Sue Fed that replied

It is my understanding that the dog doesnt have to entered but htis is for the finals ONLY. Normal handler comps they do have to be entered. I think it was discussed on Ozshow a few weeks ago. Just cant rememebr exactly but you could do a search of the archives to find the posts. I think it was Sue Fed that replied

It was a junior andler judge who told me the same thing, but with all the other people telling me different, I wasn't so sure...

It makes sence with this show that the dog don't need to be entered as they will not be stopping breed judging and handlers will be run through the breed judging :eek:.

Thanks for your reply :crossfingers:

Well done to Runner Up Best Junior Handler in NSW.......Brooke!!! :D :o :D not bad for a 9 year old :D :D :)

Little Brooke was faultless. This little handler is going to be a STAR!!! Such a way with her dogs and such a stylish little handler. She was just so proud of herself, it was adorable to watch. :rofl:

Well done to Runner Up Best Junior Handler in NSW.......Brooke!!! :o :D :D not bad for a 9 year old :D :) :)

Little Brooke was faultless. This little handler is going to be a STAR!!! Such a way with her dogs and such a stylish little handler. She was just so proud of herself, it was adorable to watch. :rofl:

I heard she is an awesome little handler :D and her and Coal were a great team too ;) Would have been great to watch