Scam Email "puppy" For Sale

LizT

Just got one of those stupid emails, you know like the "Lottery wins' and "you have been named as a beneficiery" type of email from a dude wanting to sell a 12 week old fully immunised, AKC registered 'puppy' for $650 as he has to move states (living in Michigan) and basically it's a "Can you provide a good home for my baby?" type of email wanting to know everying about you and your spouse from where you live?, how many kids? what do you both do for a living? etc.

Oh, not a mention of breed, of course I deleted it.

What next? Wndering if it's random and coincidence that I'm 'into' dogs or have they got my email from a Pet Goods supplier I've used in the USA?

What next? Wonder if they're Nigerian?? :laugh:

Do you have a breeder or dog profile listing here on Dogzonline? I use a different address for Dogzonline than my 'regular' email address, and this scam email went to the Dogzonline one. So, I think they have gone through and collected email addresses that way.

I thought 'next day delivery' guarantee to Aust was pretty impressive LOL.

Do you have a breeder or dog profile listing here on Dogzonline? I use a different address for Dogzonline than my 'regular' email address, and this scam email went to the Dogzonline one. So, I think they have gone through and collected email addresses that way.

I thought 'next day delivery' guarantee to Aust was pretty impressive LOL.

Yes, that could be it! They must have a number of lists though re" woman in bank???

I was amused by the guaranteed next day delivery....Astrodog in a rocket???