1 Missing Belgian Shepherd On The Centralcoast

kat99

hi at 2.30 the morning my gate was open but it could be the wind . i got my two males back . but my female is still missing if u have seen her please conact me attached is a photo of her she is 2 and half years old meduim size light frame , semilonghair silver grey belgian shepherd wearing red collar and chain 0430644202 lost in narara area

Edited by kat99

hi guys , her name is zoey , i have rung all pounds and vets search around and also rang 2go but they dont put it over the radio anymore they just took deatils . she got out 8 mths ago they all did , and she came back with the boys but this time she has vanished i hope someone hasnt taken her as my 4 year old loves this dog to death and there best friends . im affaid that she may be hit somewhere so many thoughst going though my head atm .

do you walk them along regular routes? If you do, walk these routes, maybe with one of your other dogs, check hidey holes along the walk. Call her by name and any other words that excite her [mine get excited at words like beach, chicken, ride, etc].

One of mine escaped and I found him hiding in the long grass in a creek which I normally walk them along.

hi all , i have walked though the paths today ever where and rang police notified them and also the taxi drivers as well .i just hope my little darling comes home . safe and sound

hi thanks guys for all your kind words , yes she lives in hanlan st narara . i do hope someone finds her .

thanks i will walk again tommrow around narara to look out for her again . its hard being 5 mths pregant and walking around gets tiring . hubby can only help so much . but lets hope that she is somewhere shelter that what i have to keep thinking . kat

sadly this girl still has not being found .

Please post in Lost & Found too if nothing else it may alert locals to look out for her. Also just had a thought perhaps ask meals on wheels and community nurses if they could let their staff know who are in that area just in case they see her. Hope you have better news later today.