Cheap Dog Run/enclosure Options Melbourne

Snowball

we build a beautiful dog run a while ago for our goldie, tiled, drainage, the whole works, but it look like we are moving.

Our new house wont have the same convienient side space to block off, so what are the affordable dog run options - she has a great big kennel, but needs to be contained whilst I work (part-time) as she would destroy the back yard.

I am getting a bit stressed about it all, but need to come up with a quick solution

any help/websites etc appreciated. My husband is quite handy if that helps ( not an expert, but happy to have a go)

many thanks

snowball

we build a beautiful dog run a while ago for our goldie, tiled, drainage, the whole works, but it look like we are moving.

Our new house wont have the same convienient side space to block off, so what are the affordable dog run options - she has a great big kennel, but needs to be contained whilst I work (part-time) as she would destroy the back yard.

I am getting a bit stressed about it all, but need to come up with a quick solution

any help/websites etc appreciated. My husband is quite handy if that helps ( not an expert, but happy to have a go)

many thanks

snowball

Hmm, not sure how destructive she could get, we try to minimise the opportunities :thumbsup: Do you have any links for pre-fabricated ones? Hard to know how much to spend, I guess it depends on what you get for your money iywkim. We have a couple of thousand set aside if need be, but obviously want to keep costs low, but also make sure she is in a secure area she cant damage or accidently damage herself.

Thanks

snowball

I don't know if what we're doing would fit your situation.

We needed a safe & comfortable place for our 2 small dogs & cat (all in-house pets) to be while tradespeople are doing renovations work on the house.

So we've had a room-sized, good quality garden shed installed in the back section of the yard, in a good position to get shade from the mango tree.

A reputable cat containment business is putting on a roomy, fenced (including a top section) 'run' on the front area of the garden shed. That gives the pets access to the garden shed but also to a lockable 'run' out in the front. Dogs & puss will be safe there, when necessary. At other times, the 'run' can be used to store the extra garden furniture etc.

We needed both the storage shed, & a safe 'run' for the pets....so just put them together.