Vet Recommendation

jazawayaya

Can anyone recommend a good vet around the inner northern suburbs of adelaide? (around walkerville).

We have gone to one a few times but they charge through the roof and we havent been too impressed.

While this was ok with 1 dog we now have a 2nd on the way and would really like to find a good vet with reasonable charges and a great reputation that we feel comfortable with and can start building a good relationship.

Dont mind driving 20-30 minutes....

Thanks!

Noahs Crossing, Hayman Rd, Lewiston. Reasonable fees, popular breeders vet.

Bit of a drive for you but a good vet is worth their weight in gold. Charges & prices are second to good service & confidence but some do seem excessive on basics like vaccs etc.

Noahs Crossing, Hayman Rd, Lewiston. Reasonable fees, popular breeders vet.

Bit of a drive for you but a good vet is worth their weight in gold. Charges & prices are second to good service & confidence but some do seem excessive on basics like vaccs etc.

My breeder as well as a breeder friend of mine uses them, and are quite happy.

If I can reccomend you to not go to Northern Veterinary Group- Elizabeth Park Vets on Yorktown Road. They are cheap but their customer service ( especially as shown by their receptionists) is very very poor.

We use a mobile vet

he has 17 years vet experiance

he charges about the same as a visit to the vet surgery

he comes here so can see how the dogs live and surroundings

normal consult is from half hour to a hour

I have been haveing him come here for about 4-5 years now and very happy with him

we use to use a vet clinic for many years , then changed to this vet

I recommend him

I use Glenside Veterinary on Greenhill Road near the corner of L'Estrange street, Glenside.

There's a few vets that work there, the main guy is president of my dog club, and they have a boarding area, if you need eg your dog gets the runs the day before you're booked on holiday. But that's for regular customers. I get my annual vax there for my dog. They also have a hydrotherapy pool and treadmill if your dog needs rehab on muscle or joint injury. I haven't needed that yet - touch wood.

I reckon you could get there in 10 minutes from Walkerville. Mum used to use one on Kensington Road. I could point it out but I couldn't tell you the name, its a big old two story house on the South side, at the Britannia round about end. I think.

I also use the vets at Colonel Light Gardens Veterinary on the North side of Spring Bank Road. Ie follow king william road south, through several name changes and zig zags, and then turn left at the lawn mower shop on Springbank Road and stop, there it is. That's quite a bit futher south. Still closer to Walkerville than Elizabeth Park though.

I don't think either are particularily cheap but the more often you go, the cheaper it seems to get. The drug prices kill me though no PBS for dogs.

We use a mobile vet

he has 17 years vet experiance

he charges about the same as a visit to the vet surgery

he comes here so can see how the dogs live and surroundings

normal consult is from half hour to a hour

I have been haveing him come here for about 4-5 years now and very happy with him

we use to use a vet clinic for many years , then changed to this vet

I recommend him

Hi, could you PM the mobile vets details please!