Kids Today

W Sibs

Gotta give the kid credit... that there is entrepreneurship. :laugh:

Absolutely :confused:

Charlie's not 'broken', he's "special". :rofl:

I hope you explained this, Aunty Vi. :eat:

No, i didn't have too... his little sister piped in and corrected him instead :laugh:

Quoting the little miss "Charlie not bwoken!! He is u-teek (unique)" (she likes using strange words)

I'd pay him $5 for poop scooping...

I went round my brother's yard with niece and nephew spotting for me, between us we found and picked up 30 piles of doggy goodness off the lawn. :)

But ongoing willingness to clean up after dog is a good indicator of whether a kid is ready.

Hmmmm don't know what to say about that that won't get me into trouble, unless of course he has 15 dogs. :D

all those stories are just too cute :). my two say they are going to go buy me something (to replace what they have usually just eaten :laugh: ) and when i say oh and where exactly are you getting the money for these things? oh you have money mummy!!! The other night when asked where she was going with her lil hand bag my daughter replied go'n ta london to hisit the queeeeen!!!! (we have been reading nursery rhymes ;) ) she is 3, usually it is byebye bye, bye, BYE! where you going? oh im going ta work like grandad!!! and tries to get out the door to the car :laugh: :D :D

edited to add, when i shave lil FEZ my son says oh he isnt FEZ anymore... isnt he? why not? na cause he is different now, Kinda like a ben ten dog!!!

Edited by ash&elar