Coolamon Ganmain Shows

BittyMooPeeb

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it was overheard information that shouldn't be posted on a public forum, could lead to all sorts of problems. Many people would know who was taking entries and this just casts aspersions on her ethics. Also, entries should NOT be going direct to the cataloguer (who's information hasn't been published).

:laugh: You only have to look in the journal to know where to send them and it is not up to the cataloguer to say it was still open that is up to the Show Sec's.....

If they had rang and spoke to the Sec's then it might have saved them a stamp if the entries were closed........

I would like to know if any of these people spoke to the Show Sec's ????

Also were the entries posted after 16th of July ??? Then they were LATE.........

I know some people around my area only get there mail 3 times a week, where we have a PO Box and collect it when we want to......

Why would anyone get bent out of shape over a show there is plenty more to go on with ;)

Waiting on our numbers and hoping they get here today or tomorrow as we are going up on Thursday.

Hoping the weather behaves or we'll be changing plans and staying home in front of the warm wood stove instead of out tromping through mud and rain. (or at least I'll be pushing for that option!)

PS..the pizza really that good?

Waiting on our numbers and hoping they get here today or tomorrow as we are going up on Thursday.

Hoping the weather behaves or we'll be changing plans and staying home in front of the warm wood stove instead of out tromping through mud and rain. (or at least I'll be pushing for that option!)

It's woodfired *drool*

It's woodfired *drool*

Hey, you better clean up that drool if we are sharing a gazebo! :)

I'm hanging out for my numbers to arrive, I'm never reassured they've received my entries until they do.

(I'm an on-line entries fan)

It's woodfired *drool*

Hey, you better clean up that drool if we are sharing a gazebo! :)

I'm hanging out for my numbers to arrive, I'm never reassured they've received my entries until they do.

(I'm an on-line entries fan)

I am leaving on Thursday too - so hope the numbers arrive tomorrow - looks like my cheque is cashed though....I think I remember checking it.LOL

Have heard rumours of how many are entered so would like to know how many there are too

Interesting .... Which breeds were accepted and which were rejected?

I will tell you privately later as I don't want to post details on a public forum. I know at least one person who's entries were rejected has taken the matter furthur so will leave it until I hear an outcome.

Not sure how accurate it is but also heard Toy entries are around the 30 mark so it looks like being a small show.

Ms Hurst - As the member of Coolamon Ganmain Kennel Club who received the entries for our Friday & Sunday shows I would like to clear up the In Accurate statements that you have posted publicly on this forum. Your entries were received and returned 18 days after closing date, the day after all entries were sent to the Cataloguer. Had you have made a phone call any time within that 18 days, as many other exhibitors did, I could have quite happily told you when I would be sending them off. Fortunately, for you and the only other two people who had their entries returned there will always be another show to enter. Please feel free to give me a call, I would love to discuss with you the return of your entries.

If you feel that I or the committee of Coolamon Ganmain Kennel Club have acted inappropriately then I am sure next year you will again be able to find a alternative show to enter.

Coloora :eek::eek: :D ;)

Yarrowfell, I would be EXTREMELEY wary of the person passing on misinformation, before you pass the misinformation on as well. Chinese whispers folks. I have received my numbers and 77 toys is a long long way off your misinformation of 30.

Coloora :eek::eek: :D ;)

Yarrowfell, I would be EXTREMELEY wary of the person passing on misinformation, before you pass the misinformation on as well. Chinese whispers folks. I have received my numbers and 77 toys is a long long way off your misinformation of 30.

Good that numbers are starting to arrive!

Is Finn all gussied up to play with the Russian supermodel??