Coolamon Ganmain Shows

BittyMooPeeb

:eek: Hope Ganmain didn't get the rain we had here last night, storms and it pelted down for afew hours it would just slow down and then down it would come again and again...very very wet here.....

I think the gumboots are the order of the day :o

I was thinking the same thing lastnight, my yard is a swamp! :D

These are the times I truely hate myself for getting white coated dogs

I should have gone with the Bullmastiff's in the first place :cry:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday

Ganmain Show Society

(I think these are correct)

BIS Dobermann

R/BIS Std Poodle

Toy BIG Bichon

Terrier Cairn

Gundog Lagotto

Hound Borzoi

Working Border Collie

Utility as for BIS

Non-Sporting R/BIS

Edited by Diva

My family and I have been out driving around the paddocks as it seems a little dog has hit the toe after the fireworks. Our property is directly behind the show ground.

No luck but so I hope it turns up soon.

:( Just got home from these shows as I was stewarding all 3 days, I did have the White Swiss in my ring to-day what alovely pair of dogs very friendly and very striking in the ring ...well done on your Jnr in Group......he looked lovely in the line up.

Congrats to all the winners over the 3 days, the weather held out and a good time was had by all.........

I also said hello to many dogs over the w/e I could have taken them all home.....

Thank you to every one that showed it made my job a little easier with your help.....

Hope to see you all at the next one's.... :banghead:

:laugh: Just got home from these shows as I was stewarding all 3 days, I did have the White Swiss in my ring to-day what alovely pair of dogs very friendly and very striking in the ring ...well done on your Jnr in Group......he looked lovely in the line up.

Congrats to all the winners over the 3 days, the weather held out and a good time was had by all.........

I also said hello to many dogs over the w/e I could have taken them all home.....

Thank you to every one that showed it made my job a little easier with your help.....

Hope to see you all at the next one's.... :laugh:

Sure was LMWS and they both titled today. :)