Breeding 'allergic' Dogs

Please Stormie I do know for a fact that drug companies, do give dr's free holidays and cars to sell their drugs, and have also helped a lot of them to become Dr's, and the Dr's also get $60 for every swine flu vaccination they can give people.

I can tell you I have never felt better since getting rid of all the chemical shit out of my body that the Dr's prescribed.

there ARE natural cures for our problems but the Dr's wont tell you about them because they can't make money out of them.

lablove

Damn, I wish they'd help me become a vet! Where do I apply? My loan is huge, I'd love to save some money.

Unfortunately, I've never been offered anything by a drug company yet. Hills SD on the other matter... :mad

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Stormie I do know for a fact that drug companies, do give dr's free holidays and cars to sell their drugs, and have also helped a lot of them to become Dr's, and the Dr's also get $60 for every swine flu vaccination they can give people.

I can tell you I have never felt better since getting rid of all the chemical shit out of my body that the Dr's prescribed.

there ARE natural cures for our problems but the Dr's wont tell you about them because they can't make money out of them.

I am not one of those scare monger's and I am not completly nieve as to what is going on, in this corrupt world of ours. I am not saying all vets and dr's are in it for the money a lot of them are very dedicated to their work, and the animals they save.

lablove

Agreed.

I have always suspected they get paid to hand out those anti depressants as well as it seems every second person is on them nowadays.

I went in to the doctor one day as I had been feeling under the weather for months and was hoping some tests could be done to see if something might be wrong with iron levels or something and he straight out asked me if I wanted antis and I hadnt even mentioned anything about being depresssed.

lablove, if you want to help people, why don't you tell us the name of the food company you worked for so we know which one to avoid because they use dead pets?

I have a very close contact in media and would be happy to pass on information in order for this to hit national tv.

I am not one of those scare monger's and I am not completly nieve as to what is going on, in this corrupt world of ours. I am not saying all vets and dr's are in it for the money a lot of them are very dedicated to their work, and the animals they save.

lablove

Human Doctors vs Animal Doctors.

Now, think for a moment......what proof do you have that Vets recieve money for perscriptions to animals?

Please think before you speak, you really are making yourself look like a bit of a wally.

lablove

Agreed.

I have always suspected they get paid to hand out those anti depressants as well as it seems every second person is on them nowadays.

I went in to the doctor one day as I had been feeling under the weather for months and was hoping some tests could be done to see if something might be wrong with iron levels or something and he straight out asked me if I wanted antis and I hadnt even mentioned anything about being depresssed.

We're not talking about Human Dr's, we're talking about Vets.

It's well known and documented that Human Dr's get kick backs.

Lablove, where do you think the drugs we have today originated from? Most of them, from plants. But rather than just grinding up the whole plant, like many 'natural' therapies do, scientist isolated the component of the plant which has the positive effect and purified it. So they're giving one simple substance, knowing what it does and exactly how it works, without any possible side effects that the rest of the plant may give.

You're talking about removing chemicals and going to natural again. Just because something comes in the form of a plant leaf, doesn't make it good for you. Look at Lilys - they're natural, but let your cat chew on them and you have a dead cat.

Please define chemical?

Chemical - any substance used in or resulting from a reaction involving changes to atoms or molecules. Glucose is a chemical. Yet we need that for survival. The body just recognises chemicals and substances for what they are - molecules arranged in a certain way. The body has no idea whether what you've just ingested is a piece of chocolate or an ecstasy tablet. It simply breaks it down and deals with each individual component in the way it knows how. The chocolate piece will just be digested and become glucose for energy and have some effect on chemicals in the brain, eg seratonin etc. The ecstasy tablet will be broken down and the substances dealt with in the appropriate organ and give the resulting effects on the brain. It doesn't happen because the body knows it's ecstasy - it happens because of the molecules within the tablet and what each does within the body and the resulting effects.

Do some research into common drugs and where they originated from; natural sources.

People think using colloidal silver is so much better than antibiotics but why? The silver is still killing bacteria and other things, exactly the same as what an antibiotic tablet does. Same action. So why is one better than another?

I think its ironic you're targeting Drs and Vets, claiming they're only selling pharmaceuticals for the money and kick backs, when really, it's many of the natural companies selling all sorts of 'natural therapies' to gullible people which have no proven effects whatsoever. It was recently proven that so many of those natural Cold and Flu remedies have no evidence whatsoever, of doing what they claim to have done. So here you have companies making stuff with herbs and extracts, making money off a product that doesn't have any effect, yet it's the Dr and Vets who are selling proven medications which deal with real life illnesses, treat illnesses and disease who are getting slammed here for being money hungry? Hmmm....

Edited by stormie

I was told years ago that anything in the correct dose is theraputic and anything at a too high a dose is toxic. And yes that was anything, even the stuff that is good for us.

I am sorry but dog and cats bodies and roadkill put into pet food - puleeze!

I have never known of a vet - and I have worked with a few- that have ever got more than a free tshirt from any company who makes anything used by or sold by vets. Although one drug rep did offer to cook me breakfast in the morning :confused:

My very allergic dogs parents had no allergies to grasses food or otherwise, his brother also has had no problems.

They don't have to have had problems....genetics goes beyond just the parents.

Yep true, I never saw/knew his grandparents - BYB doggy.

lablove

Lablove, the Swine Flu vaccine was offered to the public for free, as an incentive by the government. We didn't have to pay the Dr for the vaccine like we would for others, so the $60 paid to the Drs would simply be the government paying for it instead and also for their time. Otherwise you'd have Dr's doing nothing but Swine Flu Vaccines all day, getting paid zilch, when they could have otherwise been paid for their time and knowledge by people going to see them for other things.

So again, it's very easy to take things out of context and make industries out to be bad, but if you look into why something happens, you'll see it actually usually makes perfect sense and is quite reasonable.

Do some research into common drugs and where they originated from; natural sources.

I don't take supplements or medications, only natural food, so why would I need drugs if they are derived from natural sources

Stormie I never said I worked for a company that used dead pets, and the company I worked for no longer exists anyway.

And also I never mentioned vets getting kick backs.

Sas You don't make sense to me, I was talking about human Dr's

I don't take supplements or medications, only natural food, so why would I need drugs if they are derived from natural sources

Stormie I never said I worked for a company that used dead pets, and the company I worked for no longer exists anyway.

And also I never mentioned vets getting kick backs.

Sas You don't make sense to me, I was talking about human Dr's

Oh, what's that? A paddle moving backwards? Please stop, my stomach hurts. :eek: