New Website...

Cordelia

Hey there,

My brother has built another website (this time for Interceptor Spectrum) and some feedback would be great. There's a promotions page with a competition to win product and upload pics of your dogs to get a chance to win! :provoke:

Interceptor Spectrum competition

Please have a look around the site and see what you think of it... easy to navigate etc.

(just so folks know.. I can't win anything as my brother built the site so hopefully someone here will be a winner! :))

Good site, and as you say, easy to navigate even for a computer dummy like me lol! I guess it's just an information website as there doesn't seem to be anywhere on the site to purchase the product. Perhaps a link to "Buy Some Now" or the like would be handy for people wanting to purchase immediately.

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback Iggy mum. I'll let my brother know.. though you are right.. it is an information site only (and promotion of the product of course), but being that it is a huge company (doesn't just sell Interceptor) that supplies vets etc with their product, they don't sell 'direct to the public' unfortunately.

Did you enter the competition?

Great site and love the reminder idea - I will actually use this!! One thing I would prefer would be when you go into a drop down menu that the information box came up on the item your cursor sat upon rather than having to click to actually go in to see the information. Does that make sense? Great job and well done to him....

• 3 weeks later...