Charlie Is Better

W Sibs

My sweet, placid and gentle dog is becoming a BRAT ( :thanks::rofl: ) Seriously, waddling around the house as though he is boss... he is running around the backyard to attempt to do zoomies with Emmy and I now... he is getting more confident each day. So full of attitude... :)

Yes yes.. my fault, I've let him get away with murder because he was sick. But, it's as though he knows he is getting better and healthier, he has decide to make up for lost times and hitting his rebellion stage...

Who would of thought that, Miss Emmy is better well behaved them him at the moment :cheer::thumbsup:

I really should be annoyed about this but it's a sign Charlie is getting better!!! :thumbsup:

(BTW... it's back with NILIF training with him)

He is still very chilled, laid back and easy going fella... but he has much more energy and seems much much more happier. He doesn't stop grinning now.

Edited by CW EW

:thumbsup: Go Charlie!

We have noticed something similar with our boy who came to us quite the scaredy-dog. He's grown in confidence so much that he's actually becoming a pain in the bum :) Although Ava annoys him, he loves having another dog to boss around and who fawns over him :rofl:

:thumbsup: Go Charlie!

We have noticed something similar with our boy who came to us quite the scaredy-dog. He's grown in confidence so much that he's actually becoming a pain in the bum :) Although Ava annoys him, he loves having another dog to boss around and who fawns over him :rofl:

:thumbsup:

This morning after his walk, Charlie decided to annoy Emmy and hit her over the head with a toy while she was snoozing on the floor... Emmy got annoyed and stole the toy from him, and ran off with it. Charlie ran after to get it back but Emmy jumped on the couch to put it on the arm rest so he can't take it back... he got upset and stood at the couch and started barking at her to give it back. When I walked out to see what was going on, he barked at me to get is back for him (which i didn't and i decided to ignore him), which made him followed me into the kitchen barking at me because I didn't get it for him!!

He finally gave up and went to chew on another toy by himself..

yeah.. those big brown eyes of his, gets me all the time.

I can ignore the whinging, the barking, his goofy grins etc... but if he gives me one of those sad big brown puppy dogs eyes.. I melt.