Yorkshire Terrier Scammers

Sunnyflower

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know what wonderful therapy and comfort a pet is. I know your sister and family will benefit so much from the love and devotion of a great little dog through what must be difficult times ahead. So pleased that she finally saw through the scam and is now on the right track.You are obviously a very caring sister and great support Sunnyflower.

Have witnessed this disease in a friends family and wish you all the very best. :rofl:

Can you maybe suggest a different breed if your sister still decides she wants a dog? The care for thier coat is phenomenal. Spoke to a yorkie person at the most recent dog show here. They have to have their coat oiled EVERY day and rolled up so it wont get matted or stuff caught in it. It has to be meticuolously combed out each and every night.

I am able bodied and I could never manage the care of a yorkie coat!

I'm sure this kind of care would be for a Yorkie with a SHOW coat. AFAIK the show coats for Yorkies is much, much longer than you would normally keep the coat for a pet Yorkie.

Can you maybe suggest a different breed if your sister still decides she wants a dog? The care for thier coat is phenomenal. Spoke to a yorkie person at the most recent dog show here. They have to have their coat oiled EVERY day and rolled up so it wont get matted or stuff caught in it. It has to be meticuolously combed out each and every night.

I'm sure this kind of care would be for a Yorkie with a SHOW coat. AFAIK the show coats for Yorkies is much, much longer than you would normally keep the coat for a pet Yorkie.

A woman who lives along our street has two Yorkies, she keeps them clipped so their coat is about 1/2 length...they look great!

We all know what wonderful therapy and comfort a pet is. I know your sister and family will benefit so much from the love and devotion of a great little dog through what must be difficult times ahead. So pleased that she finally saw through the scam and is now on the right track.You are obviously a very caring sister and great support Sunnyflower.

Have witnessed this disease in a friends family and wish you all the very best. :coffee:

Thank you D-T. ;)

It is a terrible disease and something extremely hard to witness and be around. It's so uncomfortable and despite being around this disease my whole life I am still not used to it and confidently say I never will be.

A woman who lives along our street has two Yorkies, she keeps them clipped so their coat is about 1/2 length...they look great!

Glad some people can acknowledge pet and show care towards a coat is entirely different. ;)

sounds like she is well on the way to getting something local, and at least not getting caught up in the scam now - hope she is successful, and that looking after this little one helps her, as has already been said, the love of a animal is such good therapy