Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow we have received $358.77 for this lad.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: DOLers.

This will definitely give us catching money and maybe some left over for rehab.

DOLers you :rock: :rock: :rock:

:eek::eek::eek: WOW

Thankyou so much, lets hope there is a good outcome.

oh fantastic! i would have been on this thread when it started if i had thought i had access to it haha - nice going confusing it with off topic!

great news that this boy will be 'rescued' and hopefully his owners can be found!

thanks!!! :) :) :laugh: :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DOLers you :rock: :rock: :eek:

oh fantastic! i would have been on this thread when it started if i had thought i had access to it haha - nice going confusing it with off topic!

great news that this boy will be 'rescued' and hopefully his owners can be found!

thanks!!! :) :) :laugh: :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and I thought I was a computer doof :rock:

:) :) :laugh: DOLers.

DOLers you :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry to be a downer but given where he is likely to end up, can I suggest some publicity wouldn't go astray? He's won't need rehab unless he's released from the pound.

DOLers you :rock: :rock: :eek:

and I thought I was a computer doof :rock:

you are.... haha only kidding :D

Sorry to be a downer but given where he is likely to end up, can I suggest some publicity wouldn't go astray? He's won't need rehab unless he's released from the pound.

I haven't been part of the organising for this one but i'm pretty sure we have a reason for keeping it not so public at the moment. Chewwie or bilbo have more info.

If we cant catch him Saturday, we will most like likely go down the sedative track requiring medication, vets and per hour professional monitor and capture fees. What type of publicity? Donations or capture or lost dog? Signs are up.

Our aim is to remove the dog from danger regardless of the outcome. It is no life for a dog, neither is a missed bullet. We are very aware of what may happen, and whatever happens will be in the best interests of the dog.

Edited by Chewbacca

Good point about the weather. I'll pack my wet weather pants, drizabone & hat. So long as I'm warm & dry, it can bucket down for all I care. :eek:

yep agreed. I never use sitters or care (mainly due to their health stuff) but I have a trustworthy mate who offered this morning. I was really stressing about the weather and them being out in the middle of industryville. In car entertainment has its limits, especially idle :rofl:

weather is looking good http://www.weatherzone.com.au/vic/melbourne/tullamarine

Edited by Chewbacca