Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we saw him. The cheeky bugger casually popped out from his "kennel". Then he sat there sunning himself & rolling about on his back. When we started to come for him, he went up the back & gave everyone the slip. I'm starting to get a sneaking respect for this boy, he's that bloody smart. :laugh:

I saw him reasonably close up - maybe 5-10 metres - as he was heading to where I blocked one of his escape routes. He's a lovely looking dog. Would definitely say he's a white shepherd and in pretty good condition considering. His fur is a bit yellowed but he didn't look ribby. Just lean and a little rangy.

:happydance: I feel really emotional atm

Cheer up Lovey. He's still very much alive & comfy in his surroundings. We'll just have to work on "Plan B".

A bit warmer than I thought today. I had to have a "nana nap" when I got home. :vomit:

:laugh: ;) :D You where probably up before the sparrows. :happydance:

:dancingelephant: Very true. "Fart in a bottle" Spirit usually decides when it's time to rise each morning regardless of what time it says on the bedside clock. I draw the line at 3am though. :dancingelephant:

:cry: I feel really emotional atm

Cheer up Lovey. He's still very much alive & comfy in his surroundings. We'll just have to work on "Plan B".

A bit warmer than I thought today. I had to have a "nana nap" when I got home. :vomit:

:laugh: ;) :D You where probably up before the sparrows. ;)

:dancingelephant: Very true. "Fart in a bottle" Spirit usually decides when it's time to rise each morning regardless of what time it says on the bedside clock. I draw the line at 3am though. :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :eek: :eek: :eek::dancingelephant::happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: 3am