Wandering Dog Update 14/12/2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no sightings since saturday and me and oh have been visiting daily to feed the dog.

not a good sign ;)

Did you get the email and PM????

yes i did, I replied by email.

sorry, cant reply straight away all the time as not always near a computer :(

yes, she doesnt know that normal people are not glued to a computer :)

because we all are :thumbsup:

see you tomorrow, and thanks.

Big mob of us turned up, again with our professional catchers x 2. No sign. They think he has changed Dens with the disturbance and to leave all quiet for 2 weeks :rofl: I hope he goes back to his den as there are acres and acres to cover. If we don't end up getting him in the next 2 goes, we will refund everyone's donations after we sort out an amount with our amazing catchers. They are wonderful guys with huge hearts and wont give up on this either.

Thankyou to all the wonderful volunteers that turned up today, and all the extra work you have done during the week, feeding, investigating, travelling to shelters, enquiries and just being so positive. Plenty of nominations will be going in to the MDBA awards on behalf of us this year.

Thankyou.

Edited by Chewbacca

It was a major bummer to not catch him today. :coffee: :coffee: ;) :):cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well, just lay low for a couple of weeks and see if he returns. :( :( :( :( :(

Thank you very much all who turned up today and bert&sally for the great contribution during the week. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :coffee: :coffee:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...