Paytons Toy Box: Round 2

smisch

www.paytonstoybox.com

I hope we can get as many orders as last time :o we helped raise a large profit to rescue as well as helping Bridget get her designs out there she was thrilled that I decided to organize another order. This will be the last order for 2010 as after about October shipping rates change due to the holiday season.

I will let you guys know the website is under remodel so not everything is listed the Facebook page has the full listing of items, If you can't find something just let me know and I'll track it down :D

Okay so heres the deal..

• Go to the website and Choose what you would like to order
  • PM me your FULL name, email and your order (these are essiental for your invoice. No invoice=no payment=no order)
  • Order period is running from the 4th Sept - 24th (3 weeks) so payment will be required after this period
  • As soon as everyone has paid it will be shipped over (approx 1 - 2 weeks)
  • ALL items will be shipped to myself and you have one of 2 choices... You either Pay for a postage satchel (EXPRESS ONLY) or you Send me a self addressed postage satchel

Enjoy :( Any Questions PM me..

Sam

Edited by smisch

GG: LOVE my boys leads.. Best purchase ever still holding up strong even under their caziness and they still look good... the white on them is a little greyish hahaha but what do you expect they get alot of use.. The tugs have held up strong too under the pull of a Greyhound, Cavvy and Border all at the same time...

I'm ordering a Slip leash and Tug this time round lol Slip leash is for a Lab im working with :love:

Tilly thanks for the link, last Time I checked Bridget had a redirect in place maybe its not working now :p

Just wanna say I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Payton's Toy Box!!!

Both my dogs LOVE their tug, even my 'puts nose up to toys' dog. I absolutley love the leash and so does Jess, it's pretty awesome :)

Be getting my order in soon Smisch!