Perth Meet - 9:30am This Saturday

Rach...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=P you guys know I am more than happy to take photos of anyones dogs, I am no where near good enough to ask for money for my pictures yet ahahhaha

(Mas we can organise a shoot for Mason one weekend if you want?? I can give it a shot although black dogs are hard ahahhaa and I definately dont have a studio)

Mas Ill give you a text or something on facebook later about the morning, I am keen to make it there especially because I might be able to get some pictures for my assignment for tafe (coming across a nice GSD is hard!)

There is a nice GSD in our class :hug: she also does tracking......

Would love a photo shoot Rach, your pics are lovely.

Jenni who did the photo's for you?

I am sad :eek:

I soo wanted to come then realised that my youngest has his rugby presentation at 10.30 am ! As if you have it at that time of day :laugh:

Rosie would love to run and play with the dogs, especially seeing as Ella is coming too :confused:

next time.......... ;)

I also wont be able to make sunday 3 October as I have a obedience clinic on that morning and I am not sure what time it will end...

Edited to add, I am a bit worried now seeing as there have been a few snake sightings, there are loads of places for snakes to hide at Yellogonga!!!

Anyone want to meet up this saturday morning to do something doggy related??

Yep, I am not so keen if snakes are a concern :laugh:

I will be at Riverside this weekend as always ..... probably fairly early though 9 - 9.30ish.

Do you go to riverside every sat morning? kids tball starts on 9th oct but hopefully i should be free (not this one :confused: ) one of the weekends! Rosie would love a run and splash :eek:

I also wont be able to make sunday 3 October as I have a obedience clinic on that morning and I am not sure what time it will end...

Edited to add, I am a bit worried now seeing as there have been a few snake sightings, there are loads of places for snakes to hide at Yellogonga!!!

Anyone want to meet up this saturday morning to do something doggy related??

Yep, I am not so keen if snakes are a concern :(

I will be at Riverside this weekend as always ..... probably fairly early though 9 - 9.30ish.

Do you go to riverside every sat morning? kids tball starts on 9th oct but hopefully i should be free (not this one :) ) one of the weekends! Rosie would love a run and splash :thumbsup:

Yes, I am there every Saturday and Sunday mornings at the moment (usually anywhere between 9am to 11am) but once it warms up in summer, it will be late arvo or evenings usually.

What are you doing Sat 26th Sept? A couple of us are meeting at Piney Lakes in Murdoch - no water for the dogs there but a nice big off leash area ;)

does anyone know which train station is closest to riverside?? my camera and I are keen for a good workout ;)

Bayswater is closest :) Let me know if you want a lift from there and I can pick you up.

I am looking for a professional photographer to take pics of Mason, I have enquired with a few, their studio sessions are cheap but then buying the canvases etc is so pricey :thumbsup: I am just going to go with a photographer who does the normal prints and not the fancy stuff for now...

Try Diana at animalinfo she is brilliant

does anyone know which train station is closest to riverside?? my camera and I are keen for a good workout :(

Bayswater is closest ;) Let me know if you want a lift from there and I can pick you up.

I am looking for a professional photographer to take pics of Mason, I have enquired with a few, their studio sessions are cheap but then buying the canvases etc is so pricey :) I am just going to go with a photographer who does the normal prints and not the fancy stuff for now...

Yes she is brilliant! Mas, she was the photographer at the retrieving trial at Northam. Nice lady and her website is full of fantastic photos :thumbsup:

does anyone know which train station is closest to riverside?? my camera and I are keen for a good workout :(

Bayswater is closest ;) Let me know if you want a lift from there and I can pick you up.

I am looking for a professional photographer to take pics of Mason, I have enquired with a few, their studio sessions are cheap but then buying the canvases etc is so pricey :) I am just going to go with a photographer who does the normal prints and not the fancy stuff for now...

Yes she is brilliant! Mas, she was the photographer at the retrieving trial at Northam. Nice lady and her website is full of fantastic photos :thumbsup:

Do you have a link for her site?

Hopefully you can make the next one J and we can get the hairless ones to meet each other :thumbsup:

Not sure where the sun has gone :)

Yes I hope so, I have never made any!! Just met DOLers through shows etc.

I am going to the Armadale Dogs Day out at Rushton Park in Ocober(3rd) I have a breed Stall there for info on the Xoloitzcuintle, if anyone is going to that, I am next to the Animal Protection Stand.

J

There's a post in general which made me remember something from our meet on Saturday. As I was driving out of the carpark (and quite slowly!), this dog runs across the carpark in front of my car :laugh: If I wasn't watching carefully, I would have hit it :) How hard is it for an owner to leash their dog in a carpark!! No it wasn't a DOLer ;) But they were parked next to Mas1981, this girl was at her car, and the dog ran from the other side of the carpark directly in front of me and to her and her car. Argh!! :o I just don't understand some people :)

There's a post in general which made me remember something from our meet on Saturday. As I was driving out of the carpark (and quite slowly!), this dog runs across the carpark in front of my car :laugh: If I wasn't watching carefully, I would have hit it :) How hard is it for an owner to leash their dog in a carpark!! No it wasn't a DOLer ;) But they were parked next to Mas1981, this girl was at her car, and the dog ran from the other side of the carpark directly in front of me and to her and her car. Argh!! :o I just don't understand some people :)

I know it often happens to me there! Very dangerous.