Missymoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whelping box all set up, China looking at it with mistrust and distaste :D

When she sits her tum sits on her back feet all the way up to her second to front nipples she is much bigger than with previous litters!

I've got 7 pups born on Sunday, OH 6 on Saturday - just hope we don't get both :cheer:

started first stage here about 1 am...still waiting..shes the longest first stager Ive had, is now currently sleeping in her whelp crate..i mean "what tha??" Never had this before...

Edited by Missymoo

started first stage here about 1 am...still waiting..shes the longest first stager Ive had, is now currently sleeping in her whelp crate..i mean "what tha??" Never had this before...

There's always one that had to be different! Hope all goes well today!

Will probably have to go on antibiotics first :laugh: then they will take it out when swelling has gone down. The left side of my face is all swollen and nothing is friggin working for the pain anymore....... :confused:

Want to get it all sorted before pups arrive otherwise I am going to be up shite creek without a paddle...

While we're waiting for puppy news, here's a couple more of Tasha taken last night.

Apologies for the crap quality, my good camera's betteries were flat so it was the iphone!

As you can see, she is rather over it. This is rather unfortunate as we have a few more weeks to go!

photobred.jpg

photo7bred.jpg

:D :confused: ;) :shrug::( Yay, keep 'um coming, cant wait for puppy pics :)

lsppiemum, she is looking like Kimba, fed up already. Kimba has been moaning when she is breathing too the poor darling, she just got to many in there I think..Going to start with the temp checks next week just incase she decides to go early.

Oh and the tooth, majorly invected(just what I though) so on antibiotics, and panadol forte(which aint doin a bloody thing :( ), then hopefully will go in next Friday to get the tooth taken out. I aint going though this again, would rather go through labor again(just kiddin)